Bluetooth speakers have steadily improved in sound quality and production. Amongst the many brands producing speakers, JBL has completely made a stance as one of the best manufacturers. In recent times, JBL has produced several Bluetooth speakers, which this post will be highlighting.
JBL Bluetooth Speakers Prices in Kenya
- JBL Flip 3 Bluetooth speaker: 5,000 Ksh
- JBL charge 3: 2,399 Ksh to 22,000 Ksh
- JBL Xtreme: 6,500 Ksh to 29,500 Ksh
- JSL charge 2+: 1,999 Ksh to 2,300 Ksh
- JBL Clip 3: 5,499 Ksh to 7,000 Ksh
- JBL Boombox: 40,500 Ksh to 49,999 Ksh
- JBL Link 10: 11,900 Ksh to 13,500 Ksh
- JBL Party Box On-The-Go: 50,000 Ksh
- JBL GO2: 1,500 Ksh to 5,500 Ksh
- JBL PartyBox 100: 34,000 Ksh to 50,000 Ksh
- JBL PartyBox 300: 49,500 Ksh to 59,999 Ksh
- JBL Tuner: 17,500 Ksh
- JBL Charge 4: 1,999 Ksh to 150,003 Ksh
Types and Features of JBL Bluetooth Speakers
JBL Flip 3 Bluetoot speaker
This is the predecessor of the JBL Flip 4. Having a battery capacity of 3000mAh, this speaker can play uninterrupted music for a maximum of 10 hours.
JBL charge 3
This is a complete waterproof portable speaker with a battery capacity of 6000mAh that can last for a maximum of 20 hours. The JBL charge 3 was produced with unique features such as speakerphone, voice assistant integration, and being a power bank.
It has a beautiful exterior decoration with a variety of colors to choose from. Its interior components include an inbuilt battery of 10,000mAh, JBL connector, speakerphone, transducers, and radiators. It has two USB ports primarily for charging other devices.
JBL Clip 3
This is a wireless waterproof device having a capacity of 1,000mAh and 10 hours of playing time. It is convenient to carry around on you with the help of the carabiner clip feature.
This is one of the most durable JBL Bluetooth speakers. It is enormous and as such has big features. A properly charged JBL Boombox having a battery capacity of 20,000mAh can play for 24 hours. You can conveniently switch to any mode (indoor or outdoor) of your choice to amplify the music tone.
JBL Link 10
This device is best for a home setting because it has the Google Assistant built-in. It has a battery capacity of 4,000mAh, which can hold up for 5 hours.
JBL Party Box On-The-Go
This is the latest version of the JBL Bluetooth speakers. Its improved qualities encompass seamless Bluetooth streaming, built-in mic, and guitar input, 6 hours of playtime, shoulder strap for carriage, water and splash-proof, advanced performance settings, a JBL wireless microphone, transducer, synched light show, and a JBL pro-sound.
The concept of the JBL GO2 is to convey it everywhere you go. It has a playtime of 5 hours and a battery capacity of 730mAh.
JBL PartyBox 100
This PartyBox 100 is indeed the life of the party. It has a 2500mAh battery capacity, which enables it to go 12 hours of playing time.
JBL PartyBox 300
This is a better version of the JBL PartyBox 100. As if going big wasn’t enough, they had to go bigger. This device consists of added features like a synched light, rechargeable battery, mic and guitar inputs, and USB playback. It has a 10,400mAh capacity and 18 hours of playing time.
The JBL Tuner leaves users with the choice of either a wireless Bluetooth connection or radio stations. It has a rechargeable battery capacity of 2,000mAh that supports up to 8 hours of playing time.
JBL Charge 4
It has a lineup of features, including a battery capacity of 7,500mAh, 20 hours of playing time, an inbuilt battery, radiator, and power bank. It is completely water-resistant, making it compatible for indoors and outdoors.
- 24-inch TV Prices in Kenya (2021)
- 32-inch Smart TV Prices in Kenya (2021)
- 43-inch Smart TV Prices in Kenya (2021)
- 55 inch TV Prices in Kenya (2021)
- FIFA 20 Prices In Kenya (2021)
- JBL Bluetooth Speakers Prices in Kenya (2021)
- Nintendo Switch Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Sony Home Theater Prices in Kenya (2021)
- Xbox 360 Prices in Kenya (2021)