Many automobile brands are going through tough times at the moment. While a few brands seem to have dominated the market to a very large extent, some other brands have been made to live in the shadows of others. There are so many brands that have come and gone and a few still remain so strong and Nissan is one of the very few.
Nissan has over time proven to be one of the very best brands in the market and they have overtime stood the test of time. Are they old news? Are they gone? Are they of the past era? The Nissan Juke surely doesn’t think so. This classic and classy Nissan automobile only shows why Nissan wouldn’t go off the grid anytime soon.
When it comes to efficiency, smooth ride, lovely design, and overall functionality, the Nissan Juke rates among the most dependable in the SUV market. The brand itself aimed the first models of the vehicle at young, adventurous, and sporty drivers, both men and women.
There are many crossover vehicles in the automobile market that are reasonably priced but what makes the Nissan Juke stand out is its unique design. It is one of those few vehicles that everyone is sure to love, even from a distance. Its bizarre appearance not only makes it command attention but it also significantly increases its popularity in the market. If you want a smooth SUV that is unique in appearance, then the Juke does the magic for you.
Its biggest selling point is its price. At a remarkably low price, you get a trendy car that boasts a good engine, lovely safety features, tantalizing interior design, and firm handling on the road. Although there are smoother and bigger SUVs in the market, the price the Nissan Juke goes for makes it among the most sought after in Kenya. The lovely vehicle boasts two engines to choose from 1.6 litre petrol with 115bhp or 187bhp respectively. There is also a 1.5 litre diesel engine delivering 108bhp.
Brand New Nissan Juke Prices in Kenya
Do you want a remarkably cheap SUV that is comfortable, efficient, and rugged? Then you should strongly consider the Nissan Juke. Apart from the fact that rate among the most reliable SUVs in Kenya today, the fact that they are affordable and readily available puts them at the forefront in the automobile market.
Nissan Juke can be gotten directly from the manufacturer around the world. They can also be gotten from international and local distributors within and outside the country. It should be noted that automobiles gotten directly from the company are always cheaper than those gotten from distributors.
The latest models of fielder can be gotten between KSh3, 800, 000 and KS4, 800, 000 depending on the trim. Depending on some factors including the currency exchange rate at the period of purchase, custom clearance charges and other similar factors, the price of a brand new Nissan Juke may vary from time to time. It is always advisable to confirm the prices of products in the market before buying.
Prices of Used Nissan Juke in Kenya
There are many SUVs in the market that are reasonably priced but what makes the Nissan Juke stand out is its unique design and lovely features. One thing is certain; this is a car that begs to be noticed. It sports distinct looking swooping curves you cannot just ignore, on and off the road.
Used vehicles have the market in Kenya today and it easy to see why the Nissan Juke is among the leading SUVs in the used automobile market. There are factors that affect the basic prices of used cars. These factors include the car body state at that particular time, the overall condition of the car which includes the engine capacity, fuel mileage, and other similar factors. Also, factors like currency exchange rate, clearance charges at the border, and other transport-related charges affect the eventual price of the used vehicle.
It should be noted that foreign used vehicles are generally more expensive than locally used versions. Let us take a look at the prices of used Nissan Juke in Kenya today, considering both local and foreign used versions.
Foreign Used Juke in Kenya
- 2010 & 2011: KSH 1 million –Ksh 1.4 million
- 2012 & 2013: KSH 1.2 million – KSh1.6 million
- 2014 & 2015: KSH 1.4 million –Ksh 1.8 million
Locally Used Nissan Juke in Kenya
- 2010 & 2011: KSH 700,000 – Ksh 900,000
- 2012 & 2013: KSH 900,000 – Ksh 1 million
- 2014 & 2015: KSH 1 million –Ksh1.3 million
Although this list was compiled accurately, it is still important to confirm these prices before you buy one.
Nissan Juke: Things You Should Know About the Vehicle
The Nissan Juke is the Nissan SUV that kick-started the development for jacked-up minivans. Designed as a substitute to more conservative hatchbacks such as the Ford Fiesta, it has been a huge accomplishment thanks, in part, to its characteristic looks. The Juke combines these looks with alluring prices, strong resale values.
The Juke features a large number of features in order to make your drive as relaxing as possible. These lovely features include a CD audio system and a USB jack to plug in your music player of choice. 17 inches aluminium wheels highlight the Juke’s bold looks while integrated Bluetooth permits you to make phone calls while keeping your hands on the steering wheel.
Nissan’s Intelligent Key system allows you to unlock the door by simply tapping on the door as long as you have the key in your pocket or purse while the engine can be started by the push of a button. Trunk space is at 10.5 cubic feet and the rear seat can be folded for a total of 35.9 cubic feet.
Would the Nissan Juke make sense as your next car, then? A yes here wouldn’t be a bad answer, especially considering the price it goes for in the market today.
See Prices of Other Vehicles in Kenya
- Audi Q7 Prices in Kenya (September 2022)
- BMW Prices in Kenya: X1, X3, X5, X6, X7 (2022)
- Bridgestone Tyres Price List in Kenya (September 2022)
- Ford Ranger Prices in Kenya (September 2022)
- Honda CRV Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Fit Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Insight Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Stream Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Hoverboard Prices In Kenya (2021)
- Lexus Cars & Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Mazda Atenza Prices in Kenya (September 2022)
- Mazda Demio Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Mazda Verisa Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Mitsubishi RVR Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Nissan Dualis Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Nissan Juke Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Nissan March Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Nissan Note Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Nissan Tiida Price in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Range Rover Prices in Kenya (2021) – Sport, Velar, Evoque, etc.
- Subaru Cars in Kenya & Price List (2021)
- Subaru Forester Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Subaru Impreza Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Suzuki Alto Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- TVS Motorcycle Prices in Kenya