Mazda is not the most popular name in the automobile world in Kenya. You wouldn’t expect anything less from a market that has been dominated by the likes of Toyota and Honda. Notwithstanding, Mazda has built a name and strong reputation around the world, drawing accolades for its vehicles’ ruggedness, durability, efficiency and style.
Fans and lovers of vehicles who have been following the evolution of vehicles in Kenya and Africa as a whole will be great memory of Mazda. Did the brand lose the market? Did the brand go off the grid? Just like always, Mazda has silenced critics again with the production of another epic sedan. Introducing the Mazda Demio; another Mazda’s masterpiece for the mid-range automobile world.
When it comes to body design and strength of a vehicle, it is difficult to pick a brand that highly scores above Mazda and they have again demonstrated it with the Demio. Although the Demio is a compact car that rates in the class of Toyota Vitz and the popular Kia Picanto, it is relatively stronger and more solid on and off the road.
While Mazda’s focus is the strength, ruggedness and firmness of a vehicle, they still have an eye on a classy exterior with soothing interior. In these aspects, you wouldn’t be disappointed with the Demio. It boasts a surprisingly attractive and big enough interior given its size and an even more eye-catching exterior.
It is easy to see why the Mazda Demio is among the most sought after and bestselling Mazda products in Kenya. The fact that it boast remarkable features that are very easy to use and sports lovely tech and gadgets make it a top choice for most young people in the country. It is also relatively cheap and is readily available. Although the spare parts’ availability remains a slight issue in the country, it has not stopped people from buying the highly rated compact car.
Let us take a deeper look at this compact vehicle. Here, we will consider its core features and how much it goes for in the current market.
Prices of Brand New Mazda Demio in Kenya
The automobile market has grown in Kenya in recent times. While some brands have dominated the market with plenty new models, some few still maintain a steady progress. Mazda has made name in the past but still remain among the most rated in the automobile market. The introduction of new models of Demio has been welcomed in various parts of the world and has been embraced in Kenya.
Latest models of the brand can be gotten directly from the Mazda companies across the world and can also be purchased from various distributors across the country. For convenience, they can also be order on various automobile ecommerce stores across the country. Brand new Mazda Demio ranges between KSH 1.5 million – KSh2 million. This variation is a factor of the type, year of production, the features, and other similar factors.
Prices of Used Mazda Demio in Kenya
Mazda is one of the most trusted brands when it comes to vehicle strength, durability, ruggedness and overall efficiency. Apart from the fact that the boldly boast of remarkable engines and solid performance, they are specially built to last for a very long time, which makes the vehicles retain their values for a reasonable period of time. What a reliably used automobile without splashing so much cash out? Then the Mazda Demio is one you should strongly consider. Let us now compute the prices of used Mazda Demio in Kenya today, considering both local and foreign used versions.
Foreign Used Mazda Demio in Kenya
- 2007 & 2008: KSH 500, 000 – KSh600, 000
- 2009 & 2010: KSH 550, 000 – KSh650, 000
- 2011 & 2012: KSH 600, 000 – KSh700, 000
- 2013 & 2014: KSH 680, 000 – KSh900, 000
Locally Used Mazda Demio in Kenya
- 2005 & 2006: KSH 300, 000 – KSh450, 000
- 2007 & 2008: KSH 350, 000 – KSh500, 000
- 2009 & 2010: KSH 450, 000 – KSh550, 000
- 2011 & 2012: KSH 500, 000 – KSh600, 000
- 2013 & 2014: KSH 500, 000 – KS700, 000
Mazda Demio is gradually becoming a popular choice in the automobile market in Kenya and although it is not among the most popular vehicles, its availability has significantly increased in the local scene. Foreign used vehicles imported to the country are usually more expensive than locally used versions.
Mazda Demio: Some Things you need to Know
The world is yet to appreciate the full beauty and embrace the full functionality of the Mazda Demio. Maybe it was owed to some confusion as to precisely what a Demio represented. Early models had a somewhat jacked up look with elegant bull bars rising over the front plate like a tiny 4 by 4. In shape, the vehicle looked like a compact estate car, yet Mazda promoted it as a mini-MPV.
The second-generation model definitely looked a little more conservative, following in the paths of other, mini-MPVs like the Suzuki Wagon R+ and the Toyota Yaris Verso. As a more conservative option, this Demio makes a lot more sense. Many customers were, however, curious to pay more for a used Renault Scenic and the Demio is still a rare sight on the African market.
For a start, the smooth boxy lines will not necessarily embarrass you in public, nor is there any confounding that this is somewhat more than a run-of-the-mill mini or family sedan. You can’t really take the rear seats out, but you can do practically everything else. The rear seat glides backwards and forwards, maximising either luggage space or rear seat legroom.
The Mazda Demio is a whizz vehicle that has caught lots of automobile lover’s imaginations. Basically, if you want a mini-MPV that gives you a basic feel of comfort, the Demio could well fit the bill. In Kenya at least, many more consumers were fascinated to the more seductive charms of the Renault Scenic and were ready to pay the difference.
Prices of Other Cars in Kenya
- Audi Q7 Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- BMW Prices in Kenya: X1, X3, X5, X6, X7 (2021) – New & Used
- Bridgestone Tyres Price List in Kenya 
- Ford Ranger Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda CRV Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Fit Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Insight Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Stream Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Lexus Cars & Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Mazda Demio Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Mazda Verisa Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Mitsubishi RVR Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Nissan Dualis Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Nissan Juke Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Nissan March Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Nissan Note Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Nissan Tiida Price in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Range Rover Prices in Kenya (2021) – Sport, Velar, Evoque, etc.
- Subaru Cars in Kenya & Price List (2021)
- Subaru Forester Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Subaru Impreza Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Suzuki Alto Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- TVS Motorcycle Prices in Kenya