Canon is well known for delivering high-quality products. Its cameras are classic and fit all events.
The Canon 750D is not left out. This model has a lot of cool features and benefits – in fact, it is very suitable for beginners in photography as it is easy to operate.
This article focuses on the price and benefits of Canon 750D. Keep reading.
Price of Canon 750D in Kenya
The Canon 750D helps you capture stunning pictures, thanks to the new DSLR technology. It allows you easily keep track of swift-moving actions around you.
The 18mm/55mm IS STM Lens Kit offers you a unique style of photography.
So how much does this Canon camera costs? The Canon 750D comes at different prices across digital stores in Kenya. The least price for this piece of gadget is KSh 58,000. Some shops can sell it as high as KSh 69,000.
On average, be prepared, the Canon 750D price in Kenya costs at least KSh 62,000
As a beginner in photography, this is quite affordable. It is the most common model for beginners. The camera also provides total manual control, play with it as you improve the quality of your images.
Camera Highlights and Specifications
- Model – EOS 750D.
- Screen size – 3 inches.
- Display resolution – 1040000 dots.
- Megapixel – 24.2 MP.
- Battery type – 1 x LP-E17, 7.2 VDC, 1040 mAh, Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack.
- Zoom – 5x.
- Connectivity – 1/8.
- Weight – 555g.
- Lens – Lens interchangeable (EF, EF-S).
- Image sensor type – CMOS.
- Image sensor size – 22.3 × 14.9 mm (APS-Cformat).
- Maximum resolution – 6000 × 4000 pixels (3.71 μm pixel size).
- Storage – SD/SDHC/SDXC card (supports UHS-I bus).
- Color – Mostly black.
- ASA/ISO range – 100 to 12800. It is expandable to H: 25600.
- Screen Resolution – 24 MP: 6000 x 4000.
- Camera dimensions – 5.2 x 3.9 x 3.0.
- Exposure metering – A complete aperture TTL, 63 zones iFCL SPC with 7560 pixels RGB + IR sensor.
- Focus modes – AI Focus, One-Shot, AI Servo, and Live View (FlexiZone – Multi, FlexiZone – Single, Movie Servo, Face detection).
Features and Benefits
The following are some benefits and features of the Canon 750D camera:
- This Canon Camera has a sensitivity ranging from 100 to 12,800 ISO. It can be extended to ISO 100 to 25,600. It can capture 1080p videos, at thirty frames/second.
- The device allows you to have an easy connection with a wireless network to several other devices. Perfect for downloading, printing, and sharing pictures. The feature can easily be used via the setup menu 3. Simply Enable the Wi-Fi option. This takes you to the menu option where you can complete the rest.
- The 24.2 Megapixel (with Digic 6 processor and APS-C Sensor) gives you clear and beautiful shots, anywhere, anytime.
- This Canon product comes with several switches and dials for a twirl – it is also built with a touch screen. The touch screen is useful for taking pictures.
- Also, it provides different good NFC, Wi-Fi, and video specs. It has a Digic6, a modern processor. This has a good effect on a signal to noise ratio
- Does the battery of the Canon 750D last long? Yes, the battery life was once rated to have up to 440 shots – according to test results from the Canon/CIPA. Same function was available in the previous model (Canon 700D). The 750D is better than the best mirrorless cameras.
- To charge your Canon 750D is easy. The camera comes with a high-quality power cord. This helps you to charge and insert the plug into any power outlet. Charging and recharging begin instantly while the charge lamp shows orange. When it is fully charged, the lamp turns green.
- Canon 750D allows you to explore your creativity by making use of its full suite. This helps you achieve creative effects for movies and photos.
- Canon 750D has a one-year warranty.
- Take photos with ease. Its new DSLR technology offers you a nice auto mode that suits your taste.
- One can share results online. Images can also be easily transferred to a smartphone or instantly connect them with the Canon connect station via Wi-Fi and NFC.
- It has a Hybrid CMOS AF III which enables you to capture full HD movies. You cam smoothly track movements.
Whether you are a professional photographer or a beginner, the Canon 750D is an affordable tool to get a decent job done.