If you are a fan of Canon cameras and you stay in Kenya, this post is for you. We will discuss canon camera prices in Kenya. To conclude this post, we will show you how to choose a canon camera and why you should invest in one.
It is no secret that Canon Cameras are among the costliest in the world. This is because of how much quality they bring to the table. Most photographers and videographers want to own a Canon camera at all costs.
Prices of Canon Cameras in Kenya
In this section, we bring you a list of some of the Canon cameras available in Kenya and their prices. We will focus more on brand new products. This is because the prices of fairly used canon cameras are determined by the sellers and the condition of the camera.
- Canon 1300D – KSh. 36,000 – Ksh40,000
- Canon 90D 18-135 USM Lens – KSh. 155, 000 – Kah160, 000
- Canon 90D Digital SLR Camera (Body Only) – KSh. 122,000 – Ksh125, 000
- Canon Digital IXUS 185 Point & Shoot Camera – KSh. 11,500 – Ksh 13, 000
- Canon EOS 2000D DSLR Camera &18-55mm Lens – KSh. 30,000 – Ksh 36, 000
- Canon EOS 200D – KSh. 50,000 – Ksh 60, 000
- Canon EOS 250D DSLR with 18-55 mm Lens – KSh. 53,000 – Ksh 57, 000
- Canon EOS 4000D Body + EF-S 18-55mm Lens – KSh. 26,000 – Ksh30, 000
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR with 24-105mm Lens Kit – KSh. 317,000 – Ksh333,000
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Full Frame DSLR Camera Body – KSh. 244,000 – Ksh250,000
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II Digital SLR Camera Body – KSh. 132,000 – Ksh138,000
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II with EF 24-105mm STM Lens – KSh. 161,000 – Ksh166,000
- Canon EOS 750D – KSh. 56,500 – Ksh59,000
- Canon EOS 77D DSLR with 18-135mm USM – KSh. 91,000 – Ksh94,500
- Canon EOS 77D EF-S 18-55 IS STM Kit – KSh. 72,999 – Ksh75,000
Choosing a Canon Camera
Before you choose a Canon camera, there are certain factors to consider. We have outlined a few of them below:
This affects the exposure flexibility and picture quality of your camera. You will notice the differences more when you shoot under bright or contrasty conditions as well as dim light. Ensure that the camera has the perfect sensor size for the kind of pictures that you plan to shoot.
This is one of the most important factors to watch out for when choosing a camera. It will also affect the quality of your pictures and whether they will be good for print or not. Consider the megapixel resolution of the camera in relation to what you want to achieve.
We cannot discuss choosing a Canon camera without mentioning the price. After reading through the prices above, you will agree that these cameras are expensive. Ensure that you get one that suits your financial position at the moment. This is why many people prefer to choose a fairly used Canon instead. If you will go for this option, be sure to buy from a trusted source.
Why Choose Canon Cameras?
You are probably wondering why you should invest in a Canon camera in the first place. Well, here are some interesting reasons.
Most Canon cameras give you about 16 shooting modes. This means that you can shoot pictures in different kinds of situations. They also allow you to make use of different dramatic color effects.
Canon cameras are designed to help you to eliminate blurs while shooting. Despite the size of the cameras, you can always be sure of quality pictures. Let’s not forget that the cameras are designed to deal with shaking while shooting.
Designed for speed
Canon cameras are designed for different needs. There are times when you need to shoot very quickly. These cameras can shoot very quickly to help never miss photo opportunities.
In this post, we have shown you the Canon Camera prices in Kenya. We also discussed how to choose a Canon camera and why you should choose Canon.