It is amazing how Honda has dominated the Kenyan automobile market in recent times. While they have not necessarily ruled the market as much as the likes of Toyota, Honda vehicles are getting increasingly popular on the road. In terms of style, you might not necessarily grade the Honda model among the scintillating or creative, but be sure to put them up high with the most efficient and durable.
Honda gives the customers what they need with various types and sizes of vehicles to their name. They don’t necessarily rule the SUV market, but with the Honda Fit, they sure fit in among the leading brands in the subcompact vehicle world in Kenya.
Almost everything about the Honda Fit speaks class. From the adorable interior to the efficient engine and relatively spacious luggage space, the Honda Fit gives you a taste of comfort. Despite its compactness, the vehicle is commanding on the road and boast firmness and strong handling on the road.
It probably wouldn’t take you up to ten minutes in the vehicle, whether behind the wheels or in the passengers’ seats to realize the hype around the Fit is no joke. If you desire a compact vehicle that is quite affordable and still offers you the dynamism of a proper sedan, the efficiency of a sub-SUV and the class of a MVP vehicle, then you can strongly consider the Honda Fit.
Gradually rising among the popular subcompact vehicles in Kenya today, the Honda Fit deserves all the accolades come its way. The fact that the sedan is quite easy to maintain and relatively affordable makes it among the top choice in the market. The fuel mileage is top notch and you wouldn’t expect much more from its strong engine. The spare parts, like most other Honda products, are relatively easy to get and affordable.
This post answers the ‘how much’ questions when it comes to Honda Fit. Here, we will take a look at the prices of brand new version of the vehicle and how much the used versions go for in the market. We will also consider some basic features of the subcompact sedan and things you will love about the car.
Prices of Brand Honda Fit in Kenya
A brand new Honda Fit can be purchase between Ksh 1.7 million and Ksh 2.3 million depending on the period of purchase, model of the vehicle, trim and currency exchange rate. Sometimes, the place of purchase also determines the eventual amount the vehicle goes for. For instance, there is a high possibility the brand new Honda Fit costs more when bought from a local dealer than directly from the manufacturer or any international dealer outside the country.
The Honda Fit is one of the most sought after Honda vehicles in Kenya today and it is easy to see why. Apart from the fact that it is compact and softly fits into various occasions, its handling is firm and is well balanced on the road, making it a lovely vehicle for beginners and a smooth one for expert drivers. The sedan is not the sportiest of vehicles but its design brings it quite close. While buying a brand new Honda Fit is a proper choice, it is important to note that fairly used are also reliable options.
Prices of Used Honda Fit in Kenya
Honda vehicles are known for their strong performance and solid longevity. This means they can be used for a long time and still maintain the same efficiency and top performance. Although some few Honda vehicles have been exceptions to this in recent years, the Honda Fit is among the very reliable ones. Despite its compact size, you can be guaranteed a really smooth ride and value for your money, even if you are purchasing used version.
Here are prices of used versions of some models of the Honda Fits.
Foreign Used Honda Fit in Kenya
- 2005 & 2006: KSH 400, 000 – KSh500, 000
- 2007 & 2008: KSH 430, 000– KSh550, 000
- 2009 & 2010: KSH 450, 000 – KSh600, 000
- 2011 & 2012: KSH600, 000 – KSh750, 000
- 2013 & 2014: KSH 700, 000 – KSh800, 000
- 2015 & 2016: KSH 750, 000 – KSh1 million
Locally Used Honda Fit in Kenya
- 2005 & 2006: KSH 300, 000 – KSh400, 000
- 2007 & 2008: KSH 350, 000 – KSh400, 000
- 2009 & 2010: KSH 350 – KSh 450, 000
- 2011 & 2012: KSH 400, 000 – KSh550, 000
- 2013 & 2014: KSH 450, 000 – KSh650, 000
The variation in prices listed above is as a result of some factors which include the condition of the vehicle as at the period of purchase, currency exchange rate and custom clearance charges for foreign used versions, fuel mileage and overall mechanical condition of the sedan.
Things You Should Know About Honda Fit
Best known for its shrewd packaging, the Honda Fit is very practical and offers more interior space than the majority of compact vehicles in its class. Thanks to its compactness, the Fit can also squeeze into small parking spaces, making it a good option for urban driving. The Fit is also amusing to drive thanks to its sprightly handling and an available manual transmission. For those that really love space efficient vehicle that is inexpensive, the Honda Fit will give you all the efficacy you need in a package that can fit anywhere. The efficient Fit is also is fun to drive.
The compact car comes in four trim levels: LX, Sport, EX and EX-L. All the trim levels have a 1.5-liter four-cylinder engine that drives the front wheels. A standard six-speed manual or optional CVT automatic is available on all but the EX-L trim, which only comes with the automatic. With the manual transmission, the engine is rated at 130 horsepower and 114 pound-feet of torque. Those figures drop slightly to 128 hp and 113 lb-ft with the CVT.
The new Sport trim is a feasible option, and it has the latest models’ new 7-inch touchscreen interface. The LaneWatch side-mirror camera is a useful feature in traffic and around town, and the sunroof is a nice plus.
Prices of Other Cars in Kenya
- Audi Q7 Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- BMW Prices in Kenya: X1, X3, X5, X6, X7 (2021) – New & Used
- Bridgestone Tyres Price List in Kenya 
- Ford Ranger Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda CRV Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Fit Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Insight Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Stream Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Lexus Cars & Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Mazda Demio Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Mazda Verisa Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Mitsubishi RVR Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Nissan Dualis Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Nissan Juke Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Nissan March Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Nissan Note Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Nissan Tiida Price in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Range Rover Prices in Kenya (2021) – Sport, Velar, Evoque, etc.
- Subaru Cars in Kenya & Price List (2021)
- Subaru Forester Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Subaru Impreza Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Suzuki Alto Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- TVS Motorcycle Prices in Kenya