If you still doubt the quality, efficiency, tenacity, and durability of Nissan vehicles, then you need to check out the Nissan March. While some of the brand’s vehicles have been criticized of late, especially in terms of fuel economy, overall efficiency, and unavailability of spare parts, the Nissan March has been an exception, a positive one. The vehicle March has not only been a revelation since its release, it currently rates among the most sought-after Nissan Vehicles in Kenya.
Everything about this small sedan speaks class. From its remarkable interior to its on-the-road features, the sedan gives you a special feel. Its compact size does not limit its functionality, neither does it affect its functionality in any way. Nissan is one of those Japanese vehicles you will love to drive and be driven in.
Although the brand has been top-rated since the launch of the first model in 1982, later models have won the hearts of car lovers, with the 2012 to 2014 model dominating the Kenyan automobile market today. On rough terrain, the high-execution suspensions smoothen out the bumps for reliable solace.
The sedan, even at high speeds, you will be astonished at how it is easy to control. The chiseled obverse and edges, and particularly the even clearing top, show that this is a sedan outlined for great efficiency as well as for chic and performance.
The main talking point about Nissan March in Kenya today is how much it goes for in the market. In this post, we will take a look at how much various models of Nissan March go for today. We will also take a look at the reasons why it is rated among the very best in the auto world in recent times.
Prices of Brand New Nissan March in Kenya
Although the Nissan March still remains widely sought after in the auto market in Kenya, it rates among the expensive small cars in its category. Considering the efficiency of the vehicle and all it has to offer, including the functionality and overall operation, you wouldn’t be surprised by how much it goes for in the market. The latest models of March can be gotten between KSh1, 800, 000 and KSh2, 500, 000 depending on many factors including the trim, model, and some other similar factors.
Since the launch of the first model in 1982, Nissan March has been praised in various parts of the world, with Kenya being among its hottest market in Africa. The vehicle is unrivalled in the small sedan world in terms of driving simplicity, extraordinary reliability, and excellent durability. The sedan can be easily gotten within and outside Kenya. They can be gotten directly from local and international dealers. It should be noted that custom clearance charges may also affect the eventual price of a brand new Nissan March.
Prices of Used Nissan March in Kenya
The Nissan March is a prevalent choice in the small sedan market in Kenya and the prominence has increased even more in the local scene. Foreign used vehicles imported to the country are usually pricey compared to the locally used versions. They are usually neater, sleeker and most of the time, close to the brand new versions in terms of efficiency, ruggedness and overall operation.
The market for fairly used vehicles has grown in Kenya in recent times. These used vehicles are easier to purchase, moderately and significantly cheaper and still maintain similar functionality and overall efficiency as brand new equivalents. In as much as the used vehicle is in great condition, acquiring them can be a bargain. Here are the prices of some of the popular models.
Foreign Used Nissan March in Kenya
- 2005 & 2006: KSH 400, 000 – KSh500, 000
- 2007 & 2008: KSH 430, 000– KSh550, 000
- 2009 & 2010: KSH 450, 000 – KSh600, 000
- 2011 & 2012: KSH600, 000 – KSh750, 000
- 2013 & 2014: KSH 700, 000 – KSh800, 000
- 2015 & 2016: KSH 750 – KSh1 million
Locally Used Nissan March in Kenya
- 2005 & 2006: KSH 300, 000 – KSh400, 000
- 2007 & 2008: KSH 350, 000 – KSh400, 000
- 2009 & 2010: KSH 350 – KSh 450, 000
- 2011 & 2012: KSH 400, 000 – KSh550, 000
- 2013 & 2014: KSH 450 – KSh650, 000
The Nissan March is a compact vehicle that has been praised for its dynamism and versatility. While the prices as stated above are moderate given its functionality, factors like place and period of purchase, variation in the currency exchange rate, inconsistency in the prices of automobiles in Kenya are factors that can easily alter the prices of the sedan.
Nissan March: Things You Should Know About the Vehicle
The Nissan March is categorized among the city vehicles by Nissan. The vehicle is a compact sedan that maintains a commendable interior space. Space is a very important factor in modern vehicles, yet there is sufficient of it inside Nissan March.
The compact sedan is light-footed and simple to handle. Despite its size, the vehicle maintains a decent, tight turning sweep. It also boasts great front and back driving abilities with ease I manoeuvring in tight spaces, and also boast safety features and high tech gadgets.
Nissan march features a lovely design and great architecture. It utilizes a three-chamber, 1.2 L motor making 79 HP and the autos main 2020 lbs. The compact vehicle, which has a supercharged variant that flips the digits to 97hp, is coupled to a fascinating cinch driven CVT, which thusly has its own assistant 2-speed transmission. This combination takes into contemplation a more diminutive, lighter CVT, and gives the March a higher degree guarantees better responsiveness at the start and lovely acceleration. The March may not e built a sport vehicle, it has indeed shown signs of sport rides with its smart acceleration.
The vehicle also has double SRS (Supplemental Restraint System) front airbags offer safety for passengers and the driver. It’s Keyless Go that can remotely control entry locks or even start the vehicle. If you want a compact vehicle that gives you that homely feel, then the Nissan March is a great option.
See Prices of Other Cars
- Audi Q7 Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- BMW Prices in Kenya: X1, X3, X5, X6, X7 (2021) – New & Used
- Bridgestone Tyres Price List in Kenya 
- Ford Ranger Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda CRV Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Fit Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Insight Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Stream Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Hoverboard Prices In Kenya (2021)
- Lexus Cars & Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Mazda Demio Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Mazda Verisa Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Mitsubishi RVR Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Nissan Dualis Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Nissan Juke Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Nissan March Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Nissan Note Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Nissan Tiida Price in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Range Rover Prices in Kenya (2021) – Sport, Velar, Evoque, etc.
- Subaru Cars in Kenya & Price List (2021)
- Subaru Forester Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Subaru Impreza Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Suzuki Alto Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- TVS Motorcycle Prices in Kenya