Comfort is one aspect of human life that should never be tampered with. Every day, millions to billions worldwide search for the perfect mattress or bed to lay on. However, the price tags attached to these products are oftentimes costly, making persons less interested.
Prices of 5 by 6 Mattress in Kenya
- 5 by 6 Moko mattress: 8,500 Ksh to 10,000 Ksh.
- 5 by 6 Bobmill mattress: 14,000 Ksh to 15,500 Ksh.
- 5 by 6 Mzito mattress: 7,000 Ksh to 8,000 Ksh.
- 5 by 6 Superfoam mattress: 8,000 Ksh to 9,500 Ksh.
- 5 by 6 Slumberland spring mattress: 16,000 Ksh to 17,500 Ksh.
- 5 by 6 Thick spring mattress: 20,000 Ksh to 22,000 Ksh.
- 5 by 6 Foam mattress: 15,000 Ksh to 16,000 Ksh.
- Maharaja 5 by 6 mattress: 20,000 Ksh to 22,000 Ksh.
- 5 by 6 Fibre Orthopaedic mattress: 10,000 Ksh to 12,000 Ksh.
- 5 by 6 Pure fiber mattress: 7,200 Ksh to 8,000 Ksh.
- Tuff foam 5 by 6 mattress: 5,000 Ksh to 6,400 Ksh
- 5 by 6 Dr mattress: 32,000 Ksh to 53,000 Ksh
- Vita foam 5 by 6 mattress: 15,000 Ksh to 16,430 Ksh.
- The prime mattress 5 by 6: 5,000 to 6,000 Ksh
Types of mattresses
Mattresses are made from different types of high-quality, durable, and comfortable materials. Let’s discuss the different types of mattresses.
The foam mattress is the most common of all types. It is manufactured from finely selected materials like polyurethane or soy-based foams, which can resist pressure and temperature change. The density and thickness of a foam mattress is a criterion for securing its durability.
A latex mattress is made from the end products of green plants called latex. It is then incorporated and transformed into a soft and lusciously comfortable mattress.
As the name implies, it is composed of springs arranged between the layers of foam. Usually, springs can be very hard on the body, but the spring mattress is fabricated in a way that the spring does not protrude.
The primary focus of an orthopedic mattress is on the joints, back, and the overall human body (mainly used by disabled persons). It can be made from any material encompassing foam, spring, or latex. Nonetheless, it should be able to serve its primary function.
The name memory was coined from the mattress’s ability to retain the body’s optimal sleeping position. It is composed of layers of spring and memory foam. The mattress changes shape once pressure from the body is applied to it and retains its original form as soon as the pressure is released.
A hybrid mattress contains good cushioning layers made up of foam, cotton, wool, latex, and a compulsory inbuilt spring system. Having a combination of all these features, it can confidently provide pressure relief, motion transfer as well as provide support.
5 by 6 Mattress Purchasing Guide for you.
When purchasing a 5 by 6 mattress, you need to know certain features that must be included for maximum comfort. Knowing the types of mattresses helps to make your selection easier.
- Density/ thickness
There are various densities and thicknesses of a 5 by 6 mattress. However, the bodyweight should be a determinant of this factor.
Regardless of your choice or color, if it doesn’t pass the comfortability test, do not purchase it. The mattress has to be 100% comfortable.
A mattress must always come with a warranty. Your brand new mattress should have a minimum of 5 years and a maximum of 20 years warranty (depending on the agreement reached).
Note that a very firm mattress might cause severe body pain. If you are not sure what your body needs, you can contact a physician.