As far as German vehicles go, it is quite difficult to pick a brand better than the Audi in almost every sphere. Talk about efficiency, beauty, sleekness, creativity, and overall functionality, Audi vehicles have set a standard in the automobile industry.
While the super brand has manufactured lots of models and breath-taking vehicles, there is a model that stands out – the Q series. Ever doubted Audi? You need to check out the Q series, and more specifically, the Audi Q7.
Cool, classy business motoring is the call of the day with the Q7. From the impeccable interior to its outstanding functionality, everything about the Audi Q7 is just fantastic. If you are a lover of classy vehicles and not-so-common brands, then this vehicle gives you a taste of something sleeker and unique in all ways.
Be ready to command the attention of people wherever you drive the sedan to. If Audi has wowed you in the past, get ready for even more amazement. As is common with Audi, each variation fills the place in its projected market seamlessly. The typical Q7 will appeal to businessmen and those that pay special attention to saloon cars, no wonder it rates among the most popular Audi vehicles in Kenya.
Everyone loves Audi Q7, but not everyone loves the price. The vehicle has divided opinions in terms of how much it goes for in the Kenyan market today and hence, it is essential to consider how much they go for. In this post, we will take a look at the prices of a brand new version of the Audi Q7 and also consider how much the used versions can be purchased for.
Prices of Brand New Audi Q7 in Kenya
To be fair, given the outstanding qualities and remarkable functionality of the Audi Q7, you wouldn’t expect it to come that cheap. Generally, Audi vehicles are really not as expensive as they seem. Compared to some other automobile brands, they maintain a relatively competitive price and even offer much more in the vehicles’ efficiency and overall rating.
On average, a brand new Audi Q7 can be purchased between Ksh 10 million and Ksh 13 million depending on the trim and model. Depending on some factors including the currency exchange rate at the period of purchase, custom clearance charges, and other similar factors, the price of a brand new Nissan Juke may vary from time to time. It is always advisable to confirm the prices of products in the market before buying.
Prices of Used Audi Q7 in Kenya
One thing is peculiar to Audi vehicles – they are built to be highly durable and rugged. This means that despite Q7’s sleek and amazing look and feel, they boast strong second-hand value in all sense of it. This comes as good news to the local market in Kenya whose major customers have turned to the user automobile market. Here are the prices of used versions of some popular Audi Q7 models in Kenya today.
Foreign Used Audi Q7 in Kenya
- 2006: KSH 1.8 million – KSh 2.3 million
- 2007 & 2008: KSh 2.2 million –5 million
- 2009 & 2010: KSH 3.4 million – KSh4 million
- 2011 & 2012: KSH 4.7 million – KSh 5.5 million
- 2013 & 2014: KSH 5.5 million –3 million
- 2015 & 2016: Ksh 6.2 million to Ksh 7 million
Locally Used Audi Q7 in Kenya
- 2006: KSH 1.2 million –6 million
- 2007 & 2008: KSH 1.4 million – KSh2 million
- 2009 & 2010: KSH 2 million –8 million
- 2011 & 2012: KSH 3 million –7 million
- 2013 & 2014: KSH 3.5 million – KSh4 million
- 2015 & 2016: KSH3.8 million – KSh5 million
Used vehicles have the market in Kenya and it easy to see why the Audi Q7 is among the leading SUVs in the market. There are factors that affect the basic prices of used cars. These factors include the car body state at that actual time, the overall state of the car which includes the engine capacity, fuel mileage, and other similar factors. Also, factors like currency exchange rate, clearance charges at the border, and other transport-related charges affect the ultimate price of the used vehicle.
Audi Q7: Things You Should Know About the Vehicle
The Audi Q7 is a great luxury midsize SUV that does almost everything pretty well. It has a reliable base engine and a more thrilling elective powertrain, both of which boast good fuel economy. It is also exciting to drive, especially for an automobile of its size. The Q7’s chalet is awash in first-class materials, and its infotainment features are relatively easy to use. There’s sufficient seating room in the first two rows, though the third row is a little poky.
The latest models of Audi Q7 are available in two trims that are associated with a different engine. The Q7 2.0T has a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder that produces 248 horsepower and 273 pound-feet of torque. It is only existing with the Premium and Premium Plus trim levels. The Q7 3.0T has a 3.0-liter boosted V6 engine good for 329 hp and 325 lb-ft of torque. It’s available in all three trim levels, including the range-topping Prestige. Both engines are paired with an eight-speed automatic and Quattro all-wheel drive.
Standard equipment highlights for the Premium include 18-inch wheels (19s with the 3.0T), heated power-folding mirrors, xenon headlights, LED running lights, a hands-free power liftgate, a panoramic sunroof, automatic wipers, parking sensors, keyless entry with push-button start, and Audi Pre-Sense City (a low-speed forward-collision warning system with pedestrian detection and automatic braking).
Other features include three-zone automatic climate control, heated power-adjustable front seats, leather fabric, a power-adjustable steering wheel, driver-seat memory settings, a 7-inch central display, two USB ports, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a navigation system, and a 10-speaker sound system. The optional Convenience package adds blind-spot checking and rear cross-traffic alert systems, auto-dimming peripheral mirrors, and wireless smartphone charging. If you truly desire a vehicle that is highly efficient and sleek, then the Q7 SUV should do the magic.
See Prices of Other Vehicles
- Audi Q7 Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- BMW Prices in Kenya: X1, X3, X5, X6, X7 (2021) – New & Used
- Bridgestone Tyres Price List in Kenya 
- Ford Ranger Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda CRV Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Fit Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Insight Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Stream Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Hoverboard Prices In Kenya (2021)
- Lexus Cars & Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Mazda Demio Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Mazda Verisa Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Mitsubishi RVR Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Nissan Dualis Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Nissan Juke Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Nissan March Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Nissan Note Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Nissan Tiida Price in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Range Rover Prices in Kenya (2021) – Sport, Velar, Evoque, etc.
- Subaru Cars in Kenya & Price List (2021)
- Subaru Forester Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Subaru Impreza Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Suzuki Alto Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- TVS Motorcycle Prices in Kenya