Bridgestone’s commitment to excellence marks them as leaders in quality, durability, and consistent technological advancement. With more than 50 different production facilities and thousands of employees, the Bridgestone Corporation is now a global family.
They have fitting tyres for every driver, including drivers seeking more extended mileage warranty, fuel efficiency, traction on dry or wet roads, etc. Moreover, Bridgestone believes in every customer having a performance tire. Here, we will examine some of Bridgestone’s popular tires and their price range in the Kenyan market today.
List of Prices of Bridgestone Tyres in Kenya
Using a vehicle requires that you change the tyres occasionally, and that’s no small investment. For many car owners in Kenya, it could be very tasking familiarizing yourself with the ins and outs of purchasing a tyre, more reason why we have compiled a practical price guide to keep you informed and updated about tyres.
|S/N||Bridgestone Tyres Price List||Prices In Kenya|
|1.||Bridgestone 205/65r15||Ksh 12,000 – Ksh14, 000|
|2.||Bridgestone 205/60r15||Ksh 8,537 – Ksh 10,500|
|3.||Bridgestone 195/65r15||Ksh 10, 000 – Ksh 14,000|
|4.||Bridgestone 175/70r14||Ksh 11,000 – Kah13,500|
|5.||Bridgestone 225/65R17 (RIM 17)||Ksh 15,000 – Ksh 19,000|
|6.||Bridgestone 18565R15 (RIM 15)||Ksh 10,000 – Ksh 12, 000|
|7.||Bridgestone 255/55 R 19 DHP||Ksh 25,000 – Ksh 32, 000|
|8.||Bridgestone 225/70 R 15||Ksh 22,420 – Ksh 28, 000|
|9.||Bridgestone 255/55 R 20 AL011||Ksh 42,294|
|10.||Bridgestone 185/65 R14||Ksh 12,000 – Ksh 14, 000|
|11.||Bridgestone 245/45 R 18 T 005||Ksh 40,936|
|12.||Bridgestone 21560R16||Ksh 14,000 – Ksh16,000|
|13.||Bridgestone 245/70 R 16||Ksh 29, 489|
|14.||Bridgestone 235/60 R 18 AL0110W||Ksh 32,108|
|15.||Bridgestone 245/45 R 17 (RUN-FLAT)||Ksh 49,202|
|16.||Bridgestone 205/60 R16||Ksh 15,000 – Ksh 18,000|
|17.||Bridgestone 195/65 R15 TYRE||Ksh 44,275|
|18.||Bridgestone 195R15C||Ksh 11,000 – Ksh 13, 000|
Our Bridgestone tyres selection contains a range of prices to satisfy your need for quality tyres. This variation in prices is resultant from various factors such as currency exchange, production period, etc. it is therefore logical that you confirm the prices compiled in the market before you purchase one.
How to Know When it’s Time to Buy New Tyres
There are various ways to examine your tyres, but the best way to know if it’s the right time to buy new vehicle tyres is by allowing a trained professional to inspect them. The legal standard for a tire tread has to be 1.6mm in depth. If your tyre is somewhere close to this or does not meet this prerequisite, you will have to change them. For safety and optimal performance should be free of irregular wear and sidewall damage.
Using visual inspection, you can check your vehicle tyres. Begin with the tread, and sure it’s deep, worn evenly around without any anomalies. DOT-regulated tyres have inclusive wear indicators termed “wear bars”. When the tread is tearing out, it will help you see it.
The indicators are positioned at different areas all over the tread and will become visible when the tread wear reaches 1.6mm. The side should also be cross-checked, so there is no damage to the sidewall of each tyre. If your tyre scale through these tests, then you might need to relax. However, It is good that you check the tyres once a month or drive long distances continuously.
How to Know the Accurate Tyre Size for Your Vehicles
Once it’s time to buy new tyres, you need to be sure of your car tyre sizes. Don’t buy on impulse. Useful information about your tyre size in various places. Your car doorjamb placard is one. You can also check your user’s manual, petrol tank hatch, or the sidewall of your tyres.
Beyond buying standard tires, selecting fitting tires should also be premised on the customers driving preferences and skills. Begin by examining your habits while driving. Once you understand your vehicle driving needs and things important to you, you can match it up by purchasing Bridgestone tyres in a local shop or online store in Kenya.
- Audi Q7 Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- BMW Prices in Kenya: X1, X3, X5, X6, X7 (2021) – New & Used
- Bridgestone Tyres Price List in Kenya 
- Ford Ranger Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda CRV Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Fit Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Insight Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Stream Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Hoverboard Prices In Kenya (2021)
- Lexus Cars & Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Mazda Demio Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Mazda Verisa Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Mitsubishi RVR Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Nissan Dualis Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Nissan Juke Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Nissan March Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Nissan Note Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Nissan Tiida Price in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Range Rover Prices in Kenya (2021) – Sport, Velar, Evoque, etc.
- Subaru Cars in Kenya & Price List (2021)
- Subaru Forester Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Subaru Impreza Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Suzuki Alto Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- TVS Motorcycle Prices in Kenya