In the beginning, there were large computers (popularly referred to as mainframe computers). These computers mainly served the elite league of persons back then. Series of innovations later led to the development of laptops, palmtops, and other gadgets. The laptop is a small and portable version of desktop computers, with most having a faster processor speed and battery life.
Current Prices of Laptops in Kenya
Below are the average prices of some affordable laptops by brands:
- Apple MacBook Pro with Retina and Touch Bar (256 GB, 16 GB RAM) ====from 205,800
- Apple Macbook Pro (15 inches)====from KES 417,000
- Apple MacBook Air (13.3 inches)===from KES 135,400
- Apple MacBook Pro (1 TB) ======from KES 320,000
- Apple Macbook Pro 13.3 ======from KES 160,000
- Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (15.4 Inches) ===from KES 475,000
- HP 15 DA3011NIA, Intel® Core™ i3 1005GI, 4GB DDR4 2666, 1TB, Windows 10 Home == from KES 55,000
- HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14 DY0156NE, Intel Core i7 1165G7, 8GB DDR4 3200, 512GB == from KES 135,000
- HP 15 Notebook DW1211NIA, Celeron, 4GB Ram, 500 GB HDD == from KES 30,000
- HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15 Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD == from KES 110,000
- HP BRAND NEW HP 15 CORE 13 4 GB RAM 1 TERABYTE HDD == from KES 43,000
- HP ZBook Studio G5 32GB Intel Core I9 SSD 1T == KES 225,000
- Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2 360 (Wi-Fi) == from KES 60,000
- Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Business == from KES 150,000
- Samsung Galaxy Book 2 Pro 360 13 (Core i5 12th Gen) == from KES 165,000
- Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2 360 (LTE) == from KES 70,000
- Dell Latitude 3410 14″Notebook – Core i5 i5-10310U 10th Gen == from KES 90,000
- Dell Inspiron 3593 Core i3 4GB RAM 1TB HDD 15.6 Inch == from KES 60,000
- Dell Inspiron 3593 core i5 10th Gen 4GB 1TB + 2GB Nvidia Graphic Card == from KES 100,000
- Dell Intel Core i5-7200U Inspiron 3567 4GB RAM 1TB HDD 2GB AMD Radeon Free DOS == from KES 80,000
- Dell Latitude 3420, Intel Core i7 1165G7, 8GB DDR4 3200, 1TB HDD == from KES 140,000
Best Brands of Laptops in Kenya
Before checking the Laptop prices in Kenya, you may need to find the right brand of laptop, which can be very dreadful. Not to worry, the best brands of laptops in the world are listed below to make your choice easier.
They comprise various editions like iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and MacBook. They are embroiled with an Apple logo on the back of the laptop to make it more glamorous. They are reliable, durable, easy to use, and portable. They include retina technology that gives a clear display on the screen.
They are cheap, durable, powerful, and accessible. They come in varieties like Dell XPS and Inspiron. They comprise unique features inclusive of touch screens, backlit keyboards, powerful processors, and strong batteries.
They incorporate versions like the Yoga and Flex series focused on improving the working capacity of their customers. They include graphics, touchpad, keyboard, display, and audio quality features.
- Hewlett-Packard (HP)
They are affordable, dependable, long-lasting, as well as have a great performance. They are available in Envy, Spectre, Pavilion, and Elite editions.
They are economical, simple to operate, and dependable. They consist of improved features in every version targeted at making everyday tasks less stressful for users.
They have invented some robust laptops over the years that encompasses the popular ATIV Book 9 Pro and ATIV Book 9 Plus. They possess fascinating specifications like ultra-thin design, durable batteries, and keyboards.
They are made up of quality hardware, HD displays, powerful batteries, storage devices, as well as an in-house motherboard. They have a lineup of laptop varieties that are affordable, reliable, and durable to choose from.