Nissan has so many reasons to be jubilant with the Nissan Tiida. Apart from the fact that the compact vehicle has been a revelation in the small car market all over the world since its release, its ratings and reviews have been spectacular. You can easily rate the sedan among the most successful Nissan vehicles in recent times. Nissan is known for manufacturing strong vehicles and this, regardless of the size, is deemed among the most reliable in its category. If you desire a compact car that is highly comfortable, chilling and smooth to drive, then you should strongly consider this Nissan revelation.
The Nissan Tiida has been in the market since early 2004. The vehicle was deemed a replacement to three of Nissan’s popular brands as at the period in some of the most popular countries: The Nissan Sunny, Nissan Sentra and Nissan Pulsar. Since the modification, the Tiida has been warmly embraced in various parts of the world and rates among the most sought after compact vehicles in Kenya today. Why wouldn’t it be? Its efficiency and overall functionality speaks boldly for itself.
The Tiida is one of the compact cars that strangely boast large interior space with lovely design and a soft touch of class. Regardless of its size, you can comfortably ride the vehicle to several occasions and fits the bill for various purposes. Although it might be too compact for official use, it jells well for social gathering, personal use and other less-official outings.
The main topic with the sedan has been how much it goes for in the current market. While only few still argue the justification of the price tag on the Tiida, it is essential to consider the prices of the brand new version, foreign used version and the locally used version in Kenya today. This piece answers this question and also highlights basic features of the Nissan Tiida.
Prices of Brand New Nissan Tiida in Kenya
Nissan Tiida is one of the most successful Nissan vehicles in the compact sedan category. In Kenya, it is one of the most popular Nissan models and stand high among the most sought after Sedans. Its off-the-road features apart, the Tiida boast lovely handling and remarkable malleability to make it a smooth vehicle for learners and guarantee enjoyable ride. It also Nice tech feature and gadgets that are easy to use.
Latest models of the brand can be gotten directly from the Nissan companies across the world and can also be bought from several distributors across the country. For ease, they can also be order on various auto e-commerce platforms in Kenya. Brand new Nissan Tiida ranges between KSH2 million – KSh2.5 million. The variation can be as a result of changes in currency exchange rate and period of purchase. Vehicles are usually expensive during festive periods.
Prices of Used Nissan Tiida in Kenya
Are you considering buying a used car? If yes, then why not consider the Nissan Tiida? One thing is sure, if the used Tiida you are looking at it neat and relatively fresh, you can as well be sure you will love the vehicle and appreciate its value. A cheaper and relatively clean version of the model wouldn’t do any harm, right? Nissan cars offer real value, unceasingly improving the quality and reliability of their vehicles, to the point that they are now considered one of the most reliable and safest vehicles in the world. Let us take a look at prices of various models of used Nissan Tiida in Kenya today.
Foreign Used Nissan Tiida in Kenya
- 2005 & 2006: KSH 400, 000 – KSh500, 000
- 2007 & 2008: KSH 430, 000– KSh550, 000
- 2009 & 2010: KSH 450, 000 – KSh600, 000
- 2011 & 2012: KSH800, 000 – KSh930, 000
- 2013 & 2014: KSH 900, 000 –2 million
- 2015 & 2016: KSH 1 million –5 million
Locally Used Nissan Tiida in Kenya
- 2005 & 2006: KSH 300, 000 – KSh400, 000
- 2007 & 2008: KSH 350, 000 – KSh400, 000
- 2009 & 2010: KSH 400, 000 – KSh 500, 000
- 2011 & 2012: KSH 500, 000 – KSh750, 000
- 2013 & 2014: KSH 650 – KSh800, 000
As it stands, used Nissan Tiida, whether brand new or locally used, are readily available in Kenya. In fact, they are easier to acquire than the brand new version given their availability within the country. They can be gotten directly from various used vehicle stores in the country.
Nissan Tiida: Things You Should Know About the Vehicle
The Nissan Tiida came in two types and vary in body design, one is the popular hatchback called Nissan Tiida Hatch and second is the smooth sedan called Nissan Tiida Latio. The latter had the standard 4 doors, while the former came with a 5-door option. The Nissan Tiida specifications include the exterior specs of Roof Rail for load carriage, Rear Spoiler for aerodynamic efficiency and Alloy Wheels for tough look with more protection for the car tires.
When it comes to engine, you can confidently boast of a strong and reliable Nissan Tiida. The hatchback comes in greater displacement as liken to body while the sedan comes with moderately low displacement. Hence, on road, you experience a smooth and firm balancing in both body style of the Nissan Tiida. The engine sizes available are 1.5 L, 1.6 L and 1.8 L in gasoline technology while the diesel option of 1.5 L is also there in first generation. The second generation, after close analysis of customer behaviour had hatchback option only available.
The single screen TV and navigation work on the entertaining factor with comprehensive information in hand. The GPS support further gives the latest model a good start. Whether you want to find the nearest bus stop, gas station, or even navigate you way in tight spaces, you can trust the Nissan Tiida’s GPS features. They are relatively easy to use and offers smooth and dynamic functionality. The power steering and power window not only brings ease for hatch-free transition but also give a load of experience.
Prices of Other Cars
- Audi Q7 Prices in Kenya (2019) – New and Used
- BMW Prices in Kenya: X1, X3, X5, X6, X7 (2019) – New & Used
- Ford Ranger Prices in Kenya (2019) – New and Used
- Honda CRV Prices in Kenya (2019) – New and Used
- Honda Fit Prices in Kenya (2019) – New and Used
- Honda Insight Prices in Kenya (2019) – New and Used
- Honda Stream Prices in Kenya (2019) – New and Used
- Lexus Cars & Prices in Kenya (2019) – New and Used
- Mazda Demio Prices in Kenya (2019) – New & Used
- Mazda Verisa Prices in Kenya (2019) – New and Used
- Mitsubishi RVR Prices in Kenya (2019) – New and Used
- Nissan Dualis Prices in Kenya (2019) – New & Used
- Nissan Juke Prices in Kenya (2019) – New & Used
- Nissan March Prices in Kenya (2019) – New and Used
- Nissan Note Prices in Kenya (2019) – New & Used
- Nissan Tiida Price in Kenya (2019) – New and Used
- Range Rover Prices in Kenya (2019) – Sport, Velar, Evoque, etc.
- Subaru Cars in Kenya & Price List (2019)
- Subaru Forester Prices in Kenya (2019) – New and Used
- Subaru Impreza Prices in Kenya (2019) – New and Used
- Suzuki Alto Prices in Kenya (2019) – New & Used