Nissan has so many reasons to be jubilant with the Nissan Tiida. Apart from the fact that the compact vehicle has been a revelation in the small car market all over the world since its release, its ratings and reviews have been spectacular. You can easily rate the sedan among the most successful Nissan vehicles in recent times. Nissan is known for manufacturing strong vehicles and this, regardless of the size, is deemed among the most reliable in its category. If you desire a compact car that is highly comfortable, chilling, and smooth to drive, then you should strongly consider this Nissan revelation.
The Nissan Tiida has been in the market since early 2004. The vehicle was deemed a replacement to three of Nissan’s popular brands as at the period in some of the most popular countries: The Nissan Sunny, Nissan Sentra, and Nissan Pulsar. Since the modification, the Tiida has been warmly embraced in various parts of the world and rates among the most sought after compact vehicles in Kenya today. Why wouldn’t it be? Its efficiency and overall functionality speak boldly for themselves.
The Tiida is one of the compact cars that strangely boast large interior space with lovely design and a soft touch of class. Regardless of its size, you can comfortably ride the vehicle on several occasions, and fits the bill for various purposes. Although it might be too compact for official use, it jells well for social gathering, personal use, and other less-official outings.
The main topic with the sedan has been how much it goes for in the current market. While only a few still argue the justification of the price tag on the Tiida, it is essential to consider the prices of the brand new version, foreign used version, and the locally used version in Kenya today. This piece answers this question and also highlights the basic features of the Nissan Tiida.
Brand New Nissan Tiida Price in Kenya
The latest models of the brand can be gotten directly from the Nissan companies across the world and can also be bought from several distributors across the country. For ease, they can also be ordered on various auto e-commerce platforms in Kenya.
Brand new Nissan Tiida average price starts from KES 3,000,000. However, the cost can vary. The variation can result from changes in the currency exchange rate and purchase period. Vehicles are usually expensive during festive periods.
Prices of Foreign Used Nissan Tiida in Kenya
- 2015 Nissan Tilda == from KES 1,000,000
- 2016 Nissan Tilda == from KES 1,200,000
- 2017 Nissan Tilda == from KES 1,500,000
- 2018 Nissan Tilda == from KES 1,650,000
- 2019 Nissan Tilda == from KES 1,800,000
- 2020 Nissan Tilda == from KES 2,000,000
Prices of Locally Used Nissan Tilda In Kenya
- Nissan Tiida 2010 == from KES 550,000
- Nissan Tiida 2011 == from KES 530,000
- Nissan Tiida 2012 == from KES 600,000
- Nissan Tiida 2014 == from KES 780,000
- Nissan Tiida 2015 == from KES 850,000
These prices are prone to variation because of certain factors such as the condition of the car, model, seller, the year, and how long it had been used before being put up for sale.
As it stands, used Nissan Tiida, whether brand new or locally used, are readily available in Kenya. In fact, they are easier to acquire than the brand new version given their availability within the country. They can be gotten directly from various used-vehicle stores in the country.
Nissan Tiida: Things You Should Know About the Vehicle
The Nissan Tiida came in two types and vary in body design, one is the popular hatchback called Nissan Tiida Hatch and the second is the smooth sedan called Nissan Tiida Latio. The latter had the standard 4 doors, while the former came with a 5-door option. The Nissan Tiida specifications include the exterior specs of Roof Rail for load carriage, Rear Spoiler for aerodynamic efficiency, and Alloy Wheels for a tough look with more protection for the car tires.
When it comes to engines, you can confidently boast of a strong and reliable Nissan Tiida. The hatchback comes in greater displacement as liken to body while the sedan comes with moderately low displacement. Hence, on-road, you experience a smooth and firm balancing in both body styles of the Nissan Tiida. The engine sizes available are 1.5 L, 1.6 L, and 1.8 L in gasoline technology while the diesel option of 1.5 L is also there in the first generation. The second generation, after close analysis of customer behaviour had the hatchback option only available.
The single-screen TV and navigation work on the entertaining factor with comprehensive information in hand. The GPS support further gives the latest model a good start. Whether you want to find the nearest bus stop, gas station, or even navigate your way in tight spaces, you can trust the Nissan Tiida’s GPS features. They are relatively easy to use and offers smooth and dynamic functionality. The power steering and power window not only brings ease for hatch-free transition but also give a load of experience.
Prices of Other Cars
- Audi Q7 Prices in Kenya (January 2023)
- BMW Prices in Kenya: X1, X3, X5, X6, X7 (2023)
- Bridgestone Tyres Price List in Kenya (January 2023)
- Ford Ranger Prices in Kenya (January 2023)
- Honda CRV Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Fit Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Insight Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Stream Prices in Kenya (January 2023)
- Hoverboard Prices In Kenya (January 2023)
- Lexus Cars & Prices in Kenya (January 2023)
- Mazda Atenza Prices in Kenya (January 2023)
- Mazda Demio Prices in Kenya (January 2023)
- Mazda Verisa Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Mitsubishi RVR Prices in Kenya (January 2023)
- Nissan Dualis Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Nissan Juke Prices in Kenya (January 2023)
- Nissan March Prices in Kenya (January 2023)
- Nissan Note Prices in Kenya (January 2023)
- Nissan Tiida Price in Kenya (January 2023)
- Range Rover Prices in Kenya (2021) – Sport, Velar, Evoque, etc.
- Subaru Cars in Kenya & Price List (2021)
- Subaru Forester Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Subaru Impreza Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Suzuki Alto Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- TVS Motorcycle Prices in Kenya