Mitsubishi is not a brand you come across every day, except of course you have a special taste for lovely vehicles that boast amazing pedigree and outstanding quality. When it comes to this brand, you can rest assured of the very best in terms of all-round brilliant feel including top quality ride, smooth engine, and irresistible interior.
Do you say the brand is old school? Old is beautiful. Classic is not a word you hear a lot in the vehicle industry these days, the Mitsubishi though, gives you that taste. While the brand has delivered top quality vehicles in recent times, there is always a special place for one of the brand’s best models – introducing the Mitsubishi RVR.
What do you love about SUVs? The interior, amazing handling, the firmness on the road, the remarkable efficiency or outstanding battery? The Mitsubishi RVR offers you all these, and even more. While it isn’t the most popular SUV on the road today, the RVR series have dominated the list of best vehicles over the past decades.
Thanks to its impeccable efficiency on the road and commanding presence off the road, the vehicle has been a very popular choice among the top class in various parts of the world. You wouldn’t need to search for too long to discover why Kenyans love this hatchback SUV. If the beautifully designed exterior does draw your attention at first sight, then be sure to fall in love with the vehicle when you drive in it, either behind the wheel or as a passenger.
Are you curious about how much Mitsubishi RVR goes for in the market? Let us make it easy for you. Here, we will take a look at prices of various models of RVR, considering prices of brand new and used versions. We will also point out reasons the SUV is rated among the very best.
Prices of Brand-New Mitsubishi RVR in Kenya
Kenyans love style and class so be sure they’d go for this vehicle irrespective of how much it costs. Mitsubishi RVR is one of those few expensive vehicles that are worth the price. For between Ksh 7 million and Ksh 10 million, you can be sure to get a brand new SUV that will serve you in every way.
Depending on some factors including the currency exchange rate at the period of purchase, custom clearance charges and other similar factors, the price of a brand-new Mitsubishi RVR may vary from time to time. It is always advisable to confirm the prices of products in the market before buying.
Although the brand is not the most popular in the auto world, their vehicles are very easy to get. They can be gotten directly from the brand from various parts of the world and can also be purchased from vehicle dealers across the country. In fact, they can be gotten from various online auto stores. This means that you can get a brand new RVR without so much stress.
Prices of Used Mitsubishi RVR in Kenya
If you cannot afford a brand new RVR, the used version is a reliable option. Given the efficiency and durability of Mitsubishi vehicles, you can be guaranteed a strong used RVR. Kenya has grown to become one of the top African countries that embrace the importation of second hand vehicles from various countries.
In recent years, there is a higher patronage of used vehicles, whether locally or foreign used, compared to that of brand new cars. This is because it creates an opportunity for end users to get a cheaper deal and save them much stress of customs clearance. Although foreign currency exchange rates and customs duties and tariff usually affect the prices of these vehicles, they are still relatively affordable and valuable.
Here are prices of used versions of some popular Mitsubishi RVR models in Kenya today.
Foreign Used Mitsubishi RVR in Kenya
- 2006: KSH 1 million – KSh 1.2 million
- 2007 & 2008: KSh 1 million – 1.3 million
- 2009 & 2010: KSH 1.3 million – 1.5 million
- 2011 & 2012: KSH 1.5 million – KSh 1.8 million
- 2013 & 2014: KSH 1.8 million –3million
- 2015 & 2016: Ksh 3 million to Ksh 4.5 million
Locally Used Mitsubishi RVR in Kenya
- 2006: KSH 700, 000 – KSh1 million
- 2007 & 2008: KSH 800, 000 –1.1 million
- 2009 & 2010: KSH 1 million –1.25 million
- 2011 & 2012: KSH 1.2 million –1.5 million
- 2013 & 2014: KSH 1.3 million – 1.8 million
- 2015 & 2016: KSH2.8 million – KSh3.8 million
Please note that the difference in the prices listed above could be as an effect of some of the causes as stated earlier which includes variation currency exchange rates and clearance charges for foreign used vehicles. Mechanical condition of the vehicle, fuel mileage and neat could also affect the prices for locally used versions.
Mitsubishi RVR: Things You Should Know About the vehicle
The Mitsubishi RVR was first announced in 1991 by Mitsubishi Motors. The first generation was manufactured between 1991 through 2002 and the second generation was manufactured since 2010 to present.
The first two generation vehicles were branded as the multi-purpose vehicles (MPV), while the latest one produced in 2010 is rather referred seen as a compact crossover. The passenger cabin was very spacious with comfortable seating settings for 4 to 5 people. It is mostly popular for its gliding door fixed on the passenger side.
The GT model is the most impressive in the RVR family. The exterior of the RVR looks very similar to the Outlander. The interior is perfectly built and furnished with very fine material. The GT is available with a substantial panoramic roof.
The car offers great efficiency and has a very decent material. You can easily swing from all wheel-drive mode to the two-wheel drive by turning a large aluminium button on the central console. In terms of fuel economy, you can be almost certain to appreciate this vehicle. Despite its powerful engine, the rate of fuel consumption is relatively appreciable.
Check Prices of Other Cars
- Audi Q7 Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- BMW Prices in Kenya: X1, X3, X5, X6, X7 (2021) – New & Used
- Bridgestone Tyres Price List in Kenya 
- Ford Ranger Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda CRV Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Fit Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Insight Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Stream Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Hoverboard Prices In Kenya (2021)
- Lexus Cars & Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Mazda Demio Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Mazda Verisa Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Mitsubishi RVR Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Nissan Dualis Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Nissan Juke Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Nissan March Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Nissan Note Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Nissan Tiida Price in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Range Rover Prices in Kenya (2021) – Sport, Velar, Evoque, etc.
- Subaru Cars in Kenya & Price List (2021)
- Subaru Forester Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Subaru Impreza Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Suzuki Alto Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- TVS Motorcycle Prices in Kenya