Capturing special moments in a man’s life is one of the modern means of living. What better way to do that if not with Canon 8D digital camera? This camera is equipped with improved features that help capture moments in high-definition qualities (still-images and video recordings).
Prices of Canon 8D in Kenya
- Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera: 134,890 Ksh to 140,699 Ksh
- Canon EOS 800D Digital Camera:86,000 Ksh to 111,999 Ksh
- Canon EOS 800D Cuerpo: 89,000 Ksh to 89,536 Ksh
- Canon EOS 250D DSLR Camera:55,000 Ksh to 61,000 Ksh
- Canon EOS 90D DSLR Camera:149,999 Ksh to 165,000 Ksh
- Canon EOS 850D DSLR Camera:112,999 Ksh
- Canon 250D 4K DSLR Camera: 64,000 Ksh to 72,000 Ksh
Features of the Canon 8D Camera
The Canon 8D digital camera sports a lot of features that will be thrilling to any user. However, getting to know the features and what they represent helps a user to operate the camera properly.
They possess a Dual Pixel 24MP ASIC CMOS sensor, perfect for continuous focus during video capture as well as during still capture. Canon also added the EOS Integrated Cleaning System with fluorine coated Low-pass filter feature for sensor cleaning.
The Canon 8D camera has an EF/EF-S lens mount and a focal length equivalent to 1.6x the focal length of the lens. This camera is capable of compacting with all EF, EF-S, TS-E, and MP-E lenses.
They have a TTL-CT-SIR focus with a CMOS sensor.
They include a Built-in GN flash of 12meters, an auto/manual flash Integrated Speedlite Transmitter mode, an external flash comp, and control. This feature is adjustable to soothe any mode of your choice.
They consist of various shooting modes like scene intelligence, creative auto, SCN, creative filters, program AE and aperture priority. Even better, they incorporated picture styles, image processing, drive modes, continuous shooting, shutter lag, and viewfinder blackout as the game-changers.
The exposure control was upgraded, inclusive of a 7560- Pixel RGB+IR metering sensor, metering range options, AEB, ISO sensitivity, shutter speed, and WB settings.
This camera is compatible with a variety of memory types such as SD, SDHC, and SDXC.
They have a rechargeable Li-ion Battery LP-E6N, which has a battery life of approximately 960 minutes, and a power-saving mode that turns off after 30 minutes. The Canon 8D digital camera can be charged with an E6 or a Car Battery Charger CBC-E6.
The Canon 8D camera sports built-in Wi-Fi and NFC accompanied by an optional GP-E2 GPS receiver. It also comes with a DM-E1 shotgun microphone.
This camera features a viewfinder option, which contributes to the subject’s awareness and tracking. It also has 100% coverage horizontally and vertically.
- External Properties
It is designed from polycarbonate resin and glass fiber, which is resistant to dust and water. They measure 5.47×4.14×3.09″ in dimension. They also comprise a 3″ 1.04M-dot articulating touchscreen.
How To Use Your Canon 8D Camera
To achieve maximum results, there are certain things you need to be familiar with. Let’s discuss some of those things.
- Firstly, get acquainted with the Program auto mode, shutter- priority auto mode, and the aperture-priority auto mode. The reason for this occurrence is to get familiar with controlling the shutter speed and aperture. However, as you master the act, you can switch to manual mode.
- Check out the Quick control button located on the bottom of the camera. It provides quick access to the major shooting settings like ISO and exposure mode. It’s also applicable for getting information.
- Ensure you always have an SD, SDHC, or SDXC card slotted in the camera before taking shots.
- After selecting one or more shooting settings that soothe your designated scene, you’re bound to have incredible results.