One of the few cars that have divided opinions of car reviewers, car lovers and even car owners in recent times, the Mazda Verisa indeed has a lot on its plate. Its amazing features and welcoming appearance apart, the Verisa boast of characteristics of both compact sedan and minivan.
One thing is sure about this vehicle; its dynamism in functionality will make you enjoy the sedan and makes it fit in various occasions, no wonder it is gradually becoming one of the most sought after vehicles in Kenya today.
Mazda may not be the biggest name in the automobile market, at least not in recent times, but the production of the Mazda Verisa reminds the world of the brand’s uniqueness, dynamism and absolute creativity. While the design of the Verisa has been its main source of attraction, the vehicle’s functionality shouldn’t be looked down on.
Mazda vehicles are known for the efficiency and ruggedness of their vehicles and despite the size of the Verisa, it still maintains these qualities. In fact, the vehicle is one of the most rugged and durable in the compact car category in the automobile world today. It boasts of scintillating features and high tech gadgets that not only make driving fun but comfortable and easier.
Do you want to know how much the Verisa goes for in the market? You are on the right page. In this post, we will take a look at the prices of brand new Verisa in Kenya and also consider prices of used versions. Furthermore, we will highlight some core features of the vehicle and the reasons why it is rated among the very best.
- Prices of Brand new Mazda Verisa in Kenya
- Prices of used Mazda Verisa in Kenya
- Mazda Verisa: Things You Should Know About the vehicle
- See Prices of Other Vehicles
Prices of Brand new Mazda Verisa in Kenya
When you see that compact car hit the road with so much efficiency and absolute power, check again, it is most likely Mazda Verisa. This is one of those vehicles you will be sure to fall in love with at first sight. Its remarkable feature and high-tech gadgets rate it among the top modern-day compact vehicles; no wonder it rates so highly among the most sought after compact vehicles in Kenya.
Unfortunately, Mazda officially stopped the production of the Verisa in 2015. Although there are still traces of the vehicle in the market, they are only available as Foreign used. There is no longer brand new version of the vehicle.
Prices of used Mazda Verisa in Kenya
This is where the market of Mazda Verisa lies. Since the brand new versions of the vehicle are no longer available, fans and lovers of compact vehicles have opted for the foreign used version. The market of the used vehicle is a tricky one, with various factors to consider and a hefty difference in prices, it is important to consider the market, understand the season and know the value of cars before you venture into the market.
For used Verisa, the market has virtually been the same with little variation in prices thanks to the vehicle’s durability and commendable second-hand value. Here are prices of some of the latest models of Mazda Verisa.
Foreign Used Mazda Verisa in Kenya
- 2005 & 2006: KSH 500,000 – KSh700, 000
- 2007 & 2008: KSH 500,000 – KSh700, 000
- 2009 & 2010: KSH 600, 000 – KSh750, 000
- 2011 & 2012: KSH 700, 000 – KSh850, 000
- 2013 & 2014: KSH 750, 000 – KSh1 million
Locally Used Mazda Verisa in Kenya
- 2005 & 2006: KSH 400, 000 – KSh500, 000
- 2007 & 2008: KSH 450, 000 – KSh600, 000
- 2009 & 2010: KSH 500, 000 – KSh600, 000
- 2011 & 2012: KSH 500, 000 – KSh700, 000
- 2013 & 2014: KSH 550, 000 – KSh 750, 000
Mazda Verisa: Things You Should Know About the vehicle
The Mazda Verisa is a crossover that syndicates the features of a compact sedan with those of a minivan with its design. The hatchback pampers its passengers with a very distinctive feature – in the glove cubicle waiting for the passenger a collapsible magnifying mirror. Thus one can easily prepare themselves even in the car at the next big party.
In the African used car market, the Mazda Verisa 2009, 2007 to 2014 models have on high demand. The compact car is equipped with a 1.5-liter engine capacity of 113 liters and a four-speed automatic transmission. Mazda Verisa boasts of versions with front-wheel and all-wheel drive.
The car has the dynamism of the nearly 4-meter-long vehicle from a 1.5-liter petrol engine R4, which sways with a rich output of 113 hp. Also, owners can look forward to many features that make the ride on board the vehicle available since 2004 to a real adventure trip. In addition to a navigation system with color display and xenon headlights of the five-door comes standard with a rain sensor. An automatic climate control, keyless entry and start system and rearview camera are features that boost the popularity of the vehicle.
The car is different optimal in terms of traffic on the roads, high-quality exterior, and interior trim, as well as quiet operation. Fuel mileage is top notch and safety features are commendable.
Mazda Verisa: Things You Will Like About the Vehicle
Fuel Mileage: First thing first, give it up for this vehicle’s fuel economy. Most compact vehicles are fuel efficient but this is exceptional. This is probably the core of its standout features.
Smooth handling: If you desire a compact car that offers firm handling on the road, then you can be sure the Verisa will just do. Because of the way the vehicle is designed and its relatively okay engine, the vehicle maintains a firm balance on the road despite its small size.
Affordable: Mazda verisa is one of the most affordable compact cars in the used vehicle market today. The spare parts, although not readily available as compared to vehicles of other brands, is still cheap.
Easy to Maintain: The vehicle is easy to maintain and boast a strong second-hand value.
Mazda Verisa: Things You May Not Like About the Vehicle
Space is always an issue in compact vehicles and it is the same in this case.
See Prices of Other Vehicles
- Audi Q7 Prices in Kenya (January 2023)
- BMW Prices in Kenya: X1, X3, X5, X6, X7 (2023)
- Bridgestone Tyres Price List in Kenya (January 2023)
- Ford Ranger Prices in Kenya (January 2023)
- Honda CRV Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Fit Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Insight Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Stream Prices in Kenya (January 2023)
- Hoverboard Prices In Kenya (January 2023)
- Lexus Cars & Prices in Kenya (January 2023)
- Mazda Atenza Prices in Kenya (January 2023)
- Mazda Demio Prices in Kenya (January 2023)
- Mazda Verisa Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Mitsubishi RVR Prices in Kenya (January 2023)
- Nissan Dualis Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Nissan Juke Prices in Kenya (January 2023)
- Nissan March Prices in Kenya (January 2023)
- Nissan Note Prices in Kenya (January 2023)
- Nissan Tiida Price in Kenya (January 2023)
- Range Rover Prices in Kenya (2021) – Sport, Velar, Evoque, etc.
- Subaru Cars in Kenya & Price List (2021)
- Subaru Forester Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Subaru Impreza Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Suzuki Alto Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- TVS Motorcycle Prices in Kenya