Just when we thought we had seen it all with the Outback space wagon, Subaru again showed why they are rated among the very best automobile brands in the United States with the release of another classic and excellent SUV, the Subaru Forester.
Everything about the Forester is classy. Talk about its spacious and breath-taking interior; talk about its scintillating design and well-designed body; talk about its high-tech gadget and ease of use; talk about a brilliant vehicle engine that aids smooth efficiency and overall functionality; the Subaru Forester gives you almost everything you desire in a standard small SUV and even offers more.
Subaru has grown a reputation for manufacturing lovely vehicles over the years. Although they may still not be as popular as some other popular automobile brands in the market today, they have chosen a niche, constantly delivering absolute beauty in the auto world. Their vehicles are rated among the very best and the Forester is no exception. Kenya marks one of the greatest markets for Subaru in Africa and the people appreciate that fact.
The amount the Subaru Forester go for in the market has been subject to debate recently. While some agree with the price, given its quality on and off the road, some others have raised issues as regards the durability and second-hand value of the vehicle, hence, complaining about the high value of the brand new version. Here, we will take a look at prices of brand new models and used versions of Subaru Forester. We will also consider some basic features of the coveted mini SUV.
Prices of Brand New Subaru Forester in Kenya
Latest models of Subaru Forester can be gotten directly from the all Subaru outlets across the world. They can also be purchased from various distributors within the country. Subaru vehicles are relatively easy to get and readily available.
Although their spare parts are not as readily available compared to some other popular brands, Subaru vehicles still remain among the most sought after Brand new Subaru Forester ranges between KSH 16 million – KSh25 million depending on the trim, year of production, the features, and other similar factors.
The automobile market has grown in Kenya in recent times. Subaru vehicles are well known for their lovely style and beautiful design. Their efficiency is also rated top quality and so is the fuel economy and engine capacity. The Forester is indeed a true display of class in all spheres and rate among the very best mini SUVs in the world today.
Prices of Used Subaru Forester in Kenya
Getting a used Subaru Forester is not so difficult. Although some still argue that the SUV drastically depreciates in efficiency and functionality after many years, the second-hand value of the lovely vehicle is still top notch. Subaru is one of the most trusted brands when it comes to vehicle strength and efficiency.
Apart from the fact that the SUV boasts of outstanding engines and solid performance on the road, they are designed to fit any occasion and last for a long time, which makes the vehicles retain their values for a reasonable period of time. The used version gives you an opportunity to acquire a cheaper version of the vehicle. Here are prices of various models of the vehicle in the international and local scene.
Foreign Used Subaru Forester in Kenya
- 2005 & 2006: KSH 2 million – KSh 2.7 million
- 2007 & 2008: KSh 2.5 million – KSh3 million
- 2009 & 2010: KSH 3 million – KSh4 million
- 2011 & 2012: KSH 3.9 million – KSh 4.5 million
- 2013 & 2014: KSH 4 million – KSh5.3 million
- 2015 – 2017: Ksh 5 million to Ksh 6.5 million
Locally Used Subaru Forester in Kenya
- 2005 & 2006: KSH 1.2 million – KSh1.8 million
- 2007 & 2008: KSH 1.6 million – KSh2.2 million
- 2009 & 2010: KSH 2.4 million – KSh2.8 million
- 2011 & 2012: KSH 3.3 million – KSh3.7 million
- 2013 & 2014: KSH 3.5 million – KSh4 million
The differences in prices may be due to inconsistency in the currency exchange rate. Also, factors like place and period of purchase influence the eventual value and price of the vehicle.
For instance, vehicles, irrespective of where it is bought or what type it, are more expensive during festive periods compared to other periods of the year. It is usually safer to invest in cars during the year than wait till the festive periods. Also, clearance charges for foreign used vehicles may also slightly affect the eventual cost of the vehicle.
Subaru Forester: Things You Should Know about the Vehicle
The Subaru Forester features a higher-proof that provides plenty of space for load and people in its luxurious, high-quality interior. The flat-four is noiseless when cruising, and all Foresters come with all-wheel drive. Subaru offers plenty of active-safety features as standard, including automated emergency braking and adaptive cruise control. Though it is no rally runner, the Forester’s Sports trim level boasts flashier styling and comes with a limited Sports Sharp driving option.
Subaru adds some performance-enhancing features as standard, including the Subaru Intelligent Drive (SI-Drive) throttle control and brake-based torque-vectoring system from the WRX. More to the point for core buyers, the Sport, Limited, and Touring models boast two weather settings that automatically modulate the torque split as well as the steadiness control, transmission shift points, and throttle mapping.
Other standard features include LED headlights, auto stop/start, automatic climate control, an electronic parking brake, welcome lighting, and trailer-sway assist. A new Forester Sport takes over for the 2.0XT, but its exceptional equipment is mainly cosmetic. It features a grille with gloss-black trim, black 18-inch wheels, a roof spoiler, and touches of orange on the roof rails and rocker panels. Stationed above the base and Premium trims and underneath the Limited and Touring, the Sport has a similar 182-hp engine as some other Subaru SUVs but does add an extra Sport Sharp mode to the SI-Drive system for illusory operation. Subaru never disappoints, the Forester is one of those cars you are sure to love.
Prices of Other Vehicles in Kenya
- Audi Q7 Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- BMW Prices in Kenya: X1, X3, X5, X6, X7 (2021) – New & Used
- Bridgestone Tyres Price List in Kenya 
- Ford Ranger Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda CRV Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Fit Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Insight Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Stream Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Hoverboard Prices In Kenya (2021)
- Lexus Cars & Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Mazda Demio Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Mazda Verisa Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Mitsubishi RVR Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Nissan Dualis Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Nissan Juke Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Nissan March Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Nissan Note Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Nissan Tiida Price in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Range Rover Prices in Kenya (2021) – Sport, Velar, Evoque, etc.
- Subaru Cars in Kenya & Price List (2021)
- Subaru Forester Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Subaru Impreza Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Suzuki Alto Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- TVS Motorcycle Prices in Kenya