The TVS Motor Company produces TVS motorcycles. They generally provide outstanding quality, comfort, and are a good transport option. TVS track record has earned them a make both home and abroad.
Furthermore, TVS motor company rank as the third-largest motorcycle manufacturer in India and record over 3 million annual unit sales and the second largest exporter to more than 60 nations globally. Their products are also one of the most reliable in the transport industry and are readily available.
Here, we will examine some TVS’ everyday motorcycles and their price in the Kenya market today.
List of Prices of TVS Motorcycles in Kenya
TVS motorcycles are common in Kenya. They are sold in good auto shops around the country and can be gotten directly from the local distributor or directly from the manufacturer. You can also buy from online stores like Jiji, Jumia, etc.
|1.||TVS Apache RTR 160||Ksh 151,610 – Ksh 156,156|
|2.||TVS Apache RTR 160 4V||Ksh 159,191 – Ksh 163,739|
|3.||TVS Apache RTR 200 4V||Ksh 125,000- Ksh 198,607|
|4.||TVS Apache RTR 180||Ksh 160,707|
|5.||TVS NTORQ 125||Ksh 104,436 – Ksh 118,051|
|6.||TVS Jupiter||Ksh 96805 – Ksh 107,343|
|7.||TVS Apache RR 310||Ksh 371,445|
|8.||TVS XL100||Ksh 60,629 – Ksh 74,045|
|9.||TVS Sport||Ksh 83,143 – Ksh 93, 278|
|10.||TVS Radeon||Ksh 137,780 – Ksh 152,721|
|11.||TVS Star City Plus||Ksh 97,023 – Ksh 97,781|
|12.||TVS Scooty Zest||Ksh 91459 -Ksh 93,733|
|13.||TVS iQube Electric||Ksh 174352|
Although the price listing above reveals the estimated cost of TVS motorcycles in Kenya, you should visit current prices before purchasing one. This is based on the price fluctuations, foreign exchange rates affecting the market.
More so, the cost variation may mainly be due to the purchase time, place, Product availability, and some other factors.
Things to consider when purchasing a TVS Motorcycle in Kenya
Don’t buy on impulse! Getting the perfect TVS bike is so simple if you know the necessary features to look out for. This would help you streamline your focus and take the best pick, as not all bikes will fit you. Here are some vital factors that motorbike buyers, especially the newbies, should note when buying a unit at the Kenyan market.
- Seat height
A rider must try seating himself on the bike to examine the height since the average Pinoy is not tall. For sufficient balance, choose a TVS bike height that will enable you to put feet on the ground when seated. Do so will allow you to do the one-foot and tip-toe balancing in traffic.
- Footpeg position
There are foot pegs stationed rearward, a bit forward, or to the middle based on the motorbike’s spec. Race bikes have their footpegs placed backward while touring bikes or cruisers have theirs positioned forward. For safety and comfort, motorcycle buyers should choose the bike according to their riding style and footpeg position.
- Seat cushion
For a better bike feel, the supersport bikes come with a thinner seat cushion. However, the cruisers, touring, and adventure machines have broader and thicker cushioning for endurance and comfort.
- Clutch lever and Brake
Not all hands have a firm grip and equal size. Thus, you might need to ensure the levers are soft and smooth to operate. Some levers are positioned closer to the handle grips, while some are farther from it. Well-spaced levers come in handy when stuck in heavy traffic.
Apart from it being a back pain trigger, handlebars can be a minus while gravitating through traffic. Adults with the athletic build or younger blood can tow this land. However, if you aren’t either, ensure that your body can adjust to the forward riding position. Or make ready some painkillers.
- Audi Q7 Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- BMW Prices in Kenya: X1, X3, X5, X6, X7 (2021) – New & Used
- Bridgestone Tyres Price List in Kenya 
- Ford Ranger Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda CRV Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Fit Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Insight Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Honda Stream Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Hoverboard Prices In Kenya (2021)
- Lexus Cars & Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Mazda Demio Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Mazda Verisa Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Mitsubishi RVR Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Nissan Dualis Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Nissan Juke Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Nissan March Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Nissan Note Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Nissan Tiida Price in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Range Rover Prices in Kenya (2021) – Sport, Velar, Evoque, etc.
- Subaru Cars in Kenya & Price List (2021)
- Subaru Forester Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Subaru Impreza Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Suzuki Alto Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- TVS Motorcycle Prices in Kenya