If you are in the market for a minivan that perfectly combines comfort and efficiency, then be sure Toyota has you covered with the Alphard. With the importance of minivans increasing as the days roll by, the Toyota Alphard just keeps getting better, making it difficult for lovers and users of minivans to look beyond the brand.
The Toyota Alphard is one of Toyota’s top minivan vehicles as it stands. It boldly rates along the likes of Nissan Elgrand and Honda Elysion. Generally, if you are a lover of elegance and style, you may first not enjoy your first view of the vehicle; a not-so-stylish minivan with a generic design and a body not so special. It would take you less than 20 minutes in this van though, to appreciate its efficiency and overall functionality.
The Alphard has a lot of options with leather cores, the captain’s chair second-row seats, and video screens. The latest model of the vehicle features a rear seat that can automatically raise and lower itself out of the car for physically challenged passengers.
The chic and protective design of the minivan ensures comfort to the passengers and honored experience. It will not be an overstatement to say that a door to exceptional cruise has been opened. Toyota Alphard offers delightful style with quality and excitement. The Kenyan market appreciates it. In fact, it now rates among the most in-demand minivans in the country. It perfectly fits various occasions and its commanding presence gives it an edge on the road.
Let us take a look at this vehicle, considering its core features and how much it currently goes for in the automobile market in Kenya.
Prices of Brand new Toyota Alphard in Kenya
The fresh out of the box new form of the most recent models can be gotten directly from any Toyota store. For convenience, they can likewise be gotten from local and international wholesalers inside and outside the nation. A brand new Alphard can be acquired for between KSh 7 million & KSh 9 million based on the trim, model and money conversion standard at the season of procurement.
Toyota Alphard is one of the most sought-after minivans in Kenya today. Since it as formally propelled in 2002, Toyota has managed to constantly launch new models and it rates among the most established Toyota brands till date. The minivan has experienced an exceptional update and the latest model only confirms how amazingly well the brand has done.
Prices of Used Toyota Alphard in Kenya
Used vehicle market in Kenya has remarkably grown in recent times. With a lot more durable vehicles manufactured these days, the world is beginning to spin more towards used vehicles, whether foreign or locally used. The Toyota Alphard is strong, that is one reason it is among the most popular in the used-vehicle market.
Its durability ensures it has a strong second-hand value, maintaining its quality and overall efficiency. This means that the usage of the car of about 2 to 5 years does not affect the efficiency and quality of the car, thereby maintaining its value.
Foreign Used Alphard in Kenya
- 2005 & 2006: KSH 900 million – KSh1 million
- 2007 & 2008: KSH 1 million – KSh1.6 million
- 2009 & 2010: KSH 1.5 million – KSh1.8 million
- 2011 & 2012: KSH 2 million – KSh2.7 million
- 2013 – 2015: KSH 2.5 million – KSh3.5 million
Locally Used Toyota Alphard in Kenya
- 2005 & 2006: KSH 700, 000 – KSh900 million
- 2007 & 2008: KSH 800 million – KSh1 million
- 2009 & 2010: KSH 1 million – KSh1.3 million
- 2011 & 2012: KSH 1.2 million – KSh 2 million
- 2013 – 2014: KSH1.8 million – K2.7 million
Things you should know about Toyota
When it comes to reliability, the Toyota Alphard rates among the top Toyota vehicles. Lots of its components are common with other more common Toyota models, hence the spare parts are easy and cheap to get. Alphard models were optioned with either eight seats, in a 2-3-3 format, it also comes in a seven-seat setup of 2-2-3. In the latest models, the second-row seats are armchairs, which means you can automatically control the seats with electrical recline and extending leg rests. They can also slide back and forth as to create more legroom or luggage spaces when required.
Toyota Alphard is powered by a reliable 2.4-litre four-cylinder engine combined with a CVT automatic transmission. There is also a 3.5-liter six-cylinder option that offers more power while the 2.4-liter hybrid option is both stronger and more economical in terms of fuel consumption. The 2.4-litre produces 125kW power and 224Nm, which is slightly low for a minivan, although the performance is not so bad. The engine is believed to occasionally use more oil than it should, hence it is important to check the oil gauge frequently to avoid damage. Another remarkable thing about this minivan is the noise level. The noise level is impressively hushed and for a vehicle of its size, it is remarkable.
Toyota Alphard feels the luxurious and high quality the moment you step into the minivan. Unlike the generic design of the body, the interior boasts a rather smarter, sleeker and homier feel. Most interior surfaces are soft to touch although, strangely, the steering wheel is made of urethane with. Without any leather covering. T. The minivan starts and halts at the touch of a button; the left rear door can be electrically controlled straight from the driver’s seat.
Toyota Alphard: Things You Will Like About the vehicle
- Beautiful Interior: If you are a lover of style, the body of this car and overall exterior might put you off at the fit sight. Relax though, the interior will most likely change your mind. It boasts remarkably comfortable seats and well organized and easy to access controls.
- Powerful Engine: This is one car lovers will most likely argue about. The car boasts a strong engine, compared to most other minivans although it is still not as powerful as most people would love. You can boast of their efficiency and overall performance of Toyota Alphard.
- Great Handling: Handling is one thing you cannot take away from this minivan. It is firm on the road and absolutely comfortable to control and manoeuvre in tight spaces.
See Prices of Other Vehicles in Kenya
- Toyota Alphard Prices in Kenya (2020) – New & Used
- Toyota Belta Prices in Kenya (2020) – New & Used
- Toyota Fielder Prices in Kenya (2020) – New & Used
- Toyota Harrier Prices in Kenya (2020) – New & Used
- Toyota Hiace Bus Prices in Kenya (2020) – New and Used
- Toyota Mark X Prices in Kenya (2020) – New & Used
- Toyota Noah Prices in Kenya (2020) – New & Used
- Toyota Prado Prices in Kenya (2020) – New & Used
- Toyota Premio Prices in Kenya (2020) – New & Used
- Toyota Raum Prices in Kenya (2020) – New & Used
- Toyota Rush Prices in Kenya (2020) – New & Used
- Toyota Succeed Prices in Kenya (2020) – New & Used
- Toyota Vanguard Prices in Kenya (2020) – New & Used
- Toyota Vigo Prices in Kenya (2020) – New & Used
- Toyota Vitz Prices in Kenya (2020) – New & Used
- Toyota Wish Prices in Kenya (2020) – New & Used