There is one reason Toyota rates among the very best automobile brands in the world. Apart from the fact that they are innovative, creative and deliver astonishing vehicles, they always have their fans at heart, manufacturing vehicles that attend to their needs.
While the world has so much gotten used to the likes of Corolla, Camry and SUVs, Toyota had a place for minivans. If you have a large family and would want a family vehicle without necessarily breaking the bank to get one, then let us introduce to you the Toyota Noah minivan.
The Toyota Noah is a sleek eight-seater minivan with two sliding doors, designed as a family vehicle. First launched in 2001, this well-built van has over time climbed the ladder to be among the most sought-after minivans in many countries in Asia and East Africa.
Although this van is not the most popular in other parts of the world, it remains a darling to lovers of minivans and has been especially appreciated in Kenya. Noah remains popular in Kenya but has overtime faced competition with the likes of Honda stepWGN and Nissan Serena.
Toyota Noah is a thrilling make of the Toyota Company. The elementary concept behind the creation of such a vehicle was to concept a car that is best suited for both the personal and professional use and could be fun to drive. It is also quite economical and easy to maintain. With overwhelming features and incredibly powerful performance, the minivan remains a real force in the automobile market.
In this post, we will take a look at the prices of the various models of this lovely minivan. We will consider the prices of the brand new, foreign used and locally used versions of the vehicle.
- Brand New Toyota Noah Prices in Kenya
- Prices of Used Toyota Noah in Kenya
- See Prices of Other Vehicles in Kenya
Brand New Toyota Noah Prices in Kenya
You wouldn’t argue much with the price it goes for given its functionality and efficiency, both on and off the road. The latest models of Noah can be gotten for between KSh 3,800,000 and KSh 4,300,000 depending on the trim. The price also depends on the currency exchange rate as at the period of purchase.
Toyota Noah is one of the most popular minivans in Kenya. They have ruled their section of the market and does not look like slowing down anytime soon. Since the first model was launched in 2001, they van has undergone incredible changes and now rate among the finest of minivans. When it comes to cost though, there is so much to rejoice about. It isn’t the most expensive minivan in the market, it isn’t the cheapest either.
Prices of Used Toyota Noah in Kenya
Minivans are naturally strong and for the fact that this rates among Toyota’s most reliable automobile, you can bet getting a used version wouldn’t be such a bad idea. They are cheaper and if at great condition, maintains almost the same efficiency and overall functionality. Kenya has marked a great market for used vehicles in recent times and have embraced the purchase of used Toyota Noah.
Let us take a look at prices of used versions of various models of Toyota Noah, considering both locally used and foreign used. Foreign used vehicles are more expensive than the locally used versions. This is understandable because they are usually neater and often in better conditions than their locally used counterpart.
Foreign Used Noah Prices in Kenya
- 2005 & 2006: KSH 1 million – KSh1.2 million
- 2007 & 2008: KSH 1 million – KSh1.3 million
- 2009 & 2010: KSH 1.6 million – KSh1.9 million
- 2011 & 2012: KSH 1.8 million – KSh2.1 million
- 2013 & 2014: KSH 2 million – KSh2.8 million
- 2015 & 2016: KSH 3.2 million – KSh3.5 million
Locally Used Toyota Noah in Kenya
- 2005 & 2006: KSH 520, 000 – KSh770, 000
- 2007 & 2008: KSH 780,000 – KSh990,000
- 2009 & 2010: KSH 940,000 – KSh1.2 million
- 2011 & 2012: KSH 1.1 million – KSh1.5 million
- 2013 & 2014: KSH 1.4 million – KSh2 million
- 2015 & 2016: KSH 2.3 million – KSh2.7 million
Please noted that the variation in the prices listed above is as a result of certain factors which including the year of production of the vehicle (the model), the condition of the vehicle, currency exchange rate at the time of purchase, custom clearance tariffs and other similar factors.
Toyota Noah: Some Things you need to Know
The Toyota Noah is an eight-seater minivan with two rear sliding doors. The vehicle has undergone remarkable upgrade since its launch in 2001. The first ever model and variant of the Toyota Noah was launched in year 2001 and continues production and assembly till date. The minivan started a five-door body style which aids convenient entry.
Toyota Noah is tailored with the varying features for better superiority, operation and efficiency. It includes the safety requirement, drive train features, lovely security features and adorable exterior and interior. The minivan boast of user-friendly and road-friendly features including passenger airbags, side airbags, multi-functional steering wheel, traction control system, keyless entry system, 14.8 liters per kilometer fuel consumption, cruise control provision, headlights, seat belts, front grille, climate control system, and other scintillating features.
The front seats are typically a generic Toyota design. Although this may not be your usual armchair design, it is perfectly comfortable for long journeys and soothing for children. They both have arm rests, if these are important to you, and can be easily adjusted.
Toyota Noah: Some Things you will Like About the vehicle
Interesting Design: This is most likely the first thing you’d notice about this minivan. It boasts a unique and dynamic deign and body that makes it fit perfectly as a private, family or commercial vehicle. One of the finest minivans today.
Relatively Cheap: Given the features, functionality and overall operations, the Toyota Noah can be considered really cheap.
Easy To Maintain: This is a factor Toyota vehicles share. They are easy to maintain and maintenance charges are not expensive. The spare parts are easy to get and affordable.
Toyota Noah: Some Things you May Not About the vehicle
Most vans are not fuel efficient and the Toyota Noah does not do any better.
See Prices of Other Vehicles in Kenya
- Toyota Alphard Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Toyota Belta Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Toyota Fielder Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Toyota Harrier Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Toyota Hiace Bus Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Toyota Mark X Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Toyota Noah Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Toyota Prado Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Toyota Premio Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Toyota Raum Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Toyota Rush Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Toyota Succeed Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Toyota Vanguard Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Toyota Vigo Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Toyota Vitz Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Toyota Wish Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used