When it comes to compact vehicles that are efficient and boast of lovely fuel economy, you can easily mention the Toyota Vitz. Over the years, Toyota has proven to be among the leading automobile brands in the world. The fact that they put their fans in mind while designing their cars is one reason they have been widely accepted. The rule the market of mid-range vehicles and seem to have won the heart of many with the compact Toyota Vitz.
Although the Toyota Vitz is not the strongest compact car in the Toyota market, its efficiency, affordability, features, and handling are reasons why it rates among the fan favorites. Other than being pocket-friendly, these economy autos are not all made equally.
Toyota has the best standard driver-assistant features in its class but subpar highway fuel economy and cargo space. This vehicle is generally considered a low-budget vehicle that can considerably serve you for a period of time. It at least offers a comfortable ride thanks to its lovely interior and handling.
The spacious interior is one of the most surprising features of this vehicle. Given its compact body and dense exterior design, you would expect a rather small and less-spacious interior. However, the Vitz boasts a remarkably spacious interior, especially the front, a feature even Toyota fans never saw coming. Its design makes it a great choice for a personal vehicle and can fit into any mid-range occasions. The interior also feels open and airy, particularly to the driver because the instrument cluster is in the middle of the dashboard. The digital instrument panel is very thrilling to look at and is as comfortable as you can imagine.
- Prices of Brand New Toyota Vitz in Kenya
- Prices of Used Toyota Vitz in Kenya
- See Prices of Other Vehicles in Kenya
Prices of Brand New Toyota Vitz in Kenya
A brand new Toyota Vitz costs KSH 1.4 million – KSh1.8 million. This variation is a factor of the type, year of production, the features, and other similar factors.
Toyota Vitz stands out amongst the most sought after midrange vehicles in Kenya. You wouldn’t expect anything less for a trademark that has proven to be on highest of their game over the years. Toyota Vitz is not the strongest of cars, and truthfully, with their features, reliability and overall effectiveness, you shouldn’t expect them to be. Thankfully, they are not the most fragile either.
Toyota Vitz is available in different trims, types and of course, vary in prices. While they might slightly vary in features and fuel economy, they all maintain stead quality and durability. These bikes can be gotten from the Toyota companies and can also be gotten from distributors around the country.
Prices of Used Toyota Vitz in Kenya
Toyota Vitz has a great second-hand value in the market. Since the car is well known for its dependability, durability and brilliant fuel consumption rate as well as great engine performance, it has continually been a popular car in the used-vehicle market in Kenya today.
In as much as the sedan still maintains good conditions, the engine is still operating at considerably high efficiency and great fuel economy, you can be certain of getting almost similar efficiency as brand new versions. However, they might not be as shiny or as smooth in overall performance.
Foreign Used Vitz & Prices in Kenya
- 2007 & 2008: KSH 500,000 – KSh700, 000
- 2009 & 2010: KSH 600 million – KSh750, 000
- 2011 & 2012: KSH 700, 000 – KSh800, 000
- 2013 & 2014: KSH 800, 000 – KSh950, 000
Locally Used Toyota Vitz in Kenya & Prices
- 2005 & 2006: KSH 400, 000 – KSh500, 000
- 2007 & 2008: KSH 450, 000 – KSh5500, 000
- 2009 & 2010: KSH 500, 000 – KSh550, 000
- 2011 & 2012: KSH 500, 000 – KSh650, 000
- 2013 & 2014: KSH 550 – KS700, 000
Toyota Vitz: Some Things you need to Know
The Toyota Vitz is a streak of three- and five-door hatchback sub-compact cars manufactured ever since 1999 by Toyota. Like many Toyota sedans, Vitz is manufactured in a number of variants which include the Jewela, F Package, FL Package, F Limited, F Smile Edition, and U Package. Although these trims have a lot in common, they slightly vary in some core features. While the Vitz has ruled the subcompact market in recent times, the closest competition it has faced is from the popular Suzuki Swift. Both cars have comparable interior designs and body. The main difference though is the price they go for in the current market – Toyota Vitz is more expensive.
According to the manufacturing company, the latest model of the Vitz features a lovely 1.3-liter petrol engine that has the capacity to provide the highest level of fuel efficiency and consumes 26.5 km/liter. This is the peak level of fuel efficiency apart from hybrids and subcompact automobiles powered by a petrol engine.
The Toyota Vitz comes with a range of engine as well as transmission choices. It is available in 1.0 liters to 1.5 liters engine coupled with a five-speed manual, six-speed manual and four-speed automatic and CVT transmission. Vitz is also equipped with electronic power steering that aids in enhancing highway mpg.
Toyota Vitz: Thing You Will Like About the Vehicle
- Cheap: The Toyota Vitz is very pocket-friendly. It is one of the cheapest Toyota sedans today and given its features, it can come as a bargain.
- Fuel Efficiency: This is probably one of the sweetest characteristics of this subcompact vehicle. Its fuel consumption rate is remarkably low and has the whole world amazed. It features a lovely 1.3-liter petrol engine that has the capacity to provide the highest level of fuel efficiency and consumes 26.5 km/liter.
- Easy to Maintain: The sedan is relatively easy to maintain. Its spare parts are readily available and affordable. You wouldn’t need a specialized mechanic to fix random issues with the car. Like most Toyota vehicles, they can be easily fixed without spending so much money.
- Smooth handling: Thumbs up Toyota; despite the size of this car, its handling is superb and can be easily manoeuvred in tight spaces
Toyota Vitz: Thing You Will Like About the Vehicle
- Durability: No matter how we put it, this sedan is not as strong as most other sedans in the automobile market.
See Prices of Other Vehicles in Kenya
- Toyota Alphard Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Toyota Belta Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Toyota Fielder Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Toyota Harrier Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Toyota Hiace Bus Prices in Kenya (2021) – New and Used
- Toyota Mark X Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Toyota Noah Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Toyota Prado Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Toyota Premio Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Toyota Raum Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Toyota Rush Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Toyota Succeed Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Toyota Vanguard Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Toyota Vigo Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Toyota Vitz Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used
- Toyota Wish Prices in Kenya (2021) – New & Used